Windows 10: Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

Discus and support Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'll be seriously seriously happy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DustyTriebel, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

I'll be seriously seriously happy

:)

DustyTriebel, Oct 5, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 8, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

1. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all... - Similar Threads - Microsoft realize happy

2. Question: How do I get MY computer to realize that I am the administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How do I get MY computer to realize that I am the administrator?: I bought this computer outright back in 2011. It does require certain updates obviously since I haven't had it online in a while but it keeps telling me I must have administrative privileges for that. It does this when I try to play certain games or install programs/apps. How...
  3. Question: How do I get MY computer to realize that I am the administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: How do I get MY computer to realize that I am the administrator?: I bought this computer outright back in 2011. It does require certain updates obviously since I haven't had it online in a while but it keeps telling me I must have administrative privileges for that. It does this when I try to play certain games or install programs/apps. How...
  4. Windows 11 - I am not happy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I am not happy: HATE Windows 11!!!! It automatically saves my files to the stupid One Drive / Cloud. I DO NOT WANT IT TO DO THAT!!! I like to save certain files on my desktop. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track my spending. I like to open the bank site and the...
  5. Windows 11 - I am not happy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I am not happy: HATE Windows 11!!!! It automatically saves my files to the stupid One Drive / Cloud. I DO NOT WANT IT TO DO THAT!!! I like to save certain files on my desktop. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track my spending. I like to open the bank site and the...
  6. I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EpicHsyn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9pq09/i_am_having_this_issue_is_there_a_way_to_fix_it_i/
  7. I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have the Microsoft store at all.: I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way to get them back? I've tried through app settings and the store isn't in the search bar, I've also tried PowerShell but that...
  8. I am still not happy about my Microsoft password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am still not happy about my Microsoft password.: I now Know that a Microsoft password and a local password are different. I didn't understand this for years. And a Hotmail password is different. I made my main Email address a Gmail address as I much prefer using Gmail to Hotmail. When I log onto Microsoft it correctly...
  9. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE OFFICE BACKAND READY TO GET EVERYTHING SET UP: I AM GOING TO LET YOU INSTALL AND LET ME NOW IF EVERTHING IS RUNNING TOMORROW,I HOPE I CAN GET HELP TOMORROW ITS GETTING LATE I HAVE TO GO TO BED BUT I HOPE THAT OFFICE WILL BE INSTALLED AND I WILL CALL TOMORROW.I WILL TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE....
  10. Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft realize how happy I am once I buy a MAC and don't have to put up with all...: I'll be seriously seriously happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/will-microsoft-realize-how-happy-i-am-once-i-buy-a/b0376b2e-89d4-49b7-b2bd-8ece6e3a0510