Windows 10: Will Microsoft stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum specs?

Discus and support Will Microsoft stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum specs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot find an answer to this question. I downloaded software called Detection that reads your PC and supposedly tells you if your rig cannot run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryBeebe1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Will Microsoft stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum specs?

I cannot find an answer to this question. I downloaded software called Detection that reads your PC and supposedly tells you if your rig cannot run certain games. I have RDR2 which is a tad slow but plays fine...the software says my PC won't run it....it says I can't run Odyssey too which runs very smooth.

Anyway, my rig exceeds/meets Microsoft's minimum specs except for my GPU which is an NVIDIA GTX745.

My specs:

Intel i7-3.90 GHz

16 GB ram

Win 10

GPU Gtx745 4GB ram

These specs are, except for the graphics card, at least equal to the minimum...but I read in another forum that Microsoft will not allow you to download the sim unless it meets their specs. Evidently they auto-check your system when you go to buy it.

Can anyone clarify or verify this? I really want this sim and need to know if I'm not going to be allowed to buy it.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to explain in hopes of getting a clear answer. Thanks!

:)

GaryBeebe1, Jul 26, 2020
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

3. This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing...

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software , I am trying to install a modded driver for my Intel G41 Express Chipset but im getting that error . any help please?

WindowsLoooveer, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Will Microsoft stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum specs?

Game DVR not support whether my PC meets minimum requirements....

My PC have -

1. Nvidia GT 610

2. 4 GB ram

3. Intel i5 processor

but when still says my pc does not meet minimum requirements

help me.................................

RohitMane_64, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Will Microsoft stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum specs?

1. Will Microsoft stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum specs? - Similar Threads - Microsoft stop purchasing

2. your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11? what to do please...: i need to fix my pc problem about your pc does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-does-not-meet-the-minimum-hardware/3a63d729-58b1-4564-a64c-ab75b3e08427
  3. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  4. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  5. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS": It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel Processor running at 3.6GHz. Your minimum requirement is for 2 Cores at merely 1GHz. Who works there? Anyone with a brain? Have...
  6. How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS"

How incompetent has Microsoft become? "YOUR PROCESSOR DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS": It's been getting better. You guys did really good work with Edge. But, what the f^%$ is this about? I have a top of the line 8 16 Thread Core Intel Processor running at 3.6GHz. Your minimum requirement is for 2 Cores at merely 1GHz. Who works there? Anyone with a brain? Have...
  7. ZOOM your AMD priocessor does not meet spec for virtual background

ZOOM your AMD priocessor does not meet spec for virtual background: Hi there not sure if this applies to newest AMD processors but trying to create a Virtual background for a ZOOM sessiion I got "Your AMD Processor does not meet spec for virtual background. Lowly laptop with older intel processor - no problems Seems unlike others I'm always...
  8. Can I run FS2020 on these specs?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I run FS2020 on these specs?: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB, 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8 GB of memory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-fs2020-on-these-specs/e899d4b2-8c46-48b5-9e5a-216ac366425b
  9. Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR problem: sorry, your pc does meet the minimum requirements: Hi, I am facing an error in xbox game bar it says "sorry, your PC does not meet the minimum requirements for recording" I've read the system requirements and my graphic card meets the requirements My PC: Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4GHz AMD Radeon HD 8570 1GB DDR3...
  10. Will Microsoft, or Asobo, stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Microsoft, or Asobo, stop you from purchasing FS2020 if your PC does not meet minimum...: I cannot find an answer to this question. I downloaded software called Detection that reads your PC and supposedly tells you if your rig cannot run certain games. I have RDR2 which is a tad slow but plays fine...the software says my PC won't run it....it says I can't run...