Windows 10: Will Minecraft Bedrock bought in The USA work in The Netherlands?

Discus and support Will Minecraft Bedrock bought in The USA work in The Netherlands? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will Minecraft Bedrock bought in The USA work in The Netherlands? A friend of mine will give me an American Microsoft giftcard soon, which I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VinayAnroedh, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Will Minecraft Bedrock bought in The USA work in The Netherlands?

Will Minecraft Bedrock bought in The USA work in The Netherlands?

A friend of mine will give me an American Microsoft giftcard soon, which I am planning to use to buy Minecraft Windows 10. Will it work in The Netherlands? It available to buy here as well. I will change my region to US as the friend will send me an american gift card. Will the game work in The Netherlands after I have bought it?

:)

VinayAnroedh, Mar 21, 2021

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Mar 21, 2021
  4. ZoePetro Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Will Minecraft Bedrock bought in The USA work in The Netherlands? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock bought

2. /reload in minecraft bedrock is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    /reload in minecraft bedrock is not working: whever i run /reload in my world in Minecraft bedrock 1.19.81 the world freezes and I can't even exit by presing Save & Quit When I Run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-in-minecraft-bedrock-is-not-working/0dcc8532-94e7-4fdb-979a-0ffb5b01619e
  3. /reload in minecraft bedrock is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    /reload in minecraft bedrock is not working: whever i run /reload in my world in Minecraft bedrock 1.19.81 the world freezes and I can't even exit by presing Save & Quit When I Run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-in-minecraft-bedrock-is-not-working/0dcc8532-94e7-4fdb-979a-0ffb5b01619e
  4. I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...: I bought minecraft a month ago, and have been unsuccessful in downloading the minecraft for windows edition bedrock. I have updated my PC to the latest update, i have uninstalled, logged out and reinstalled and logged back in to everything but it didnt make a difference. i...
  5. I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...

I've bought and downloaded minecraft java & bedrock edition, however the minecraft for...: I bought minecraft a month ago, and have been unsuccessful in downloading the minecraft for windows edition bedrock. I have updated my PC to the latest update, i have uninstalled, logged out and reinstalled and logged back in to everything but it didnt make a difference. i...
  6. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  7. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  8. Minecraft bedrock:

Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  9. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  10. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...