Windows 10: will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

Discus and support will minecraft java ever work with bedrock? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyPlayz86, Jul 14, 2020.

1. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified serverthey mostly have you login to java from there, but they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jul 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Trying to make Java work on Windows 10

First, go here:
    https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    and verify java is installed and working.

I.e. separate the issues of java and optifine. If that test is ok, Java should be ok. The problem is then how you handle your applications.

Optifine is (apparently) distributed as a .jar file.
    It does not appear straightforward. See below.

This: (which I found by searching for 'optifine java install') may give you another approach:
    How to Install the OptiFine Mod for Minecraft: 15 Steps

Once resolved, decide if you actually need Java installed.

dalchina, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 14, 2020
  4. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

1. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock? - Similar Threads - minecraft java ever

2. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle: So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle

Minecraft Bedrock and Java Bundle: So I got sent the email that I was eligible to get Java edition since I own Bedrock edition but I follow the steps sent in the email but it doesnt show the "get" button as it states in the email as shown in the image below. I dont know if i did something incorrect or whats...
  8. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  9. Get minecraft java and bedrock

Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  10. Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java separate from Minecraft Bedrock: Minecraft Bedrock came with Minecraft Java, but Mojang stopped doing this in May 2020. I bought Minecraft Java before May 2020. I switched computers, and I can no longer download Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft store. So where is my account? it is not linked to this...