Windows 10: Will Multiboot Removes my files

Discus and support Will Multiboot Removes my files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question. When I multi boot on win 10 does my files get deleted? [Original Title: Multiboot]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatijaTFE, Nov 1, 2020.

1. MatijaTFE Win User

Will Multiboot Removes my files

Hello,

I have a question. When I multi boot on win 10 does my files get deleted?

[Original Title: Multiboot]

:)

MatijaTFE, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Multiboot DVD

There are many articles on creating a multiboot usb drive but precious few on creating a multiboot dvd/cd.
    Apparently the only answer is SARDU which, IMHO, is a difficult to use and poorly documented application.
    I have successfully created a multiboot USB drive but due to EFI/Legacy issues when booting from USB I have to keep switching the BIOS to make use of it.
    Obviously a multiboot CD/DVD is the answer, but how does one create one?
    I am open to any and all suggestions (no obscenity please *Smile).
    I'll even use SARDU if someone shows me how to include my choice of ISO files in the compilation.

Hairy Scot, Nov 1, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Will Multiboot Removes my files - Similar Threads - Multiboot Removes files

2. Multiboot system audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiboot system audio problem: Hello everyone,I have used multiboot - Dual boot from Win 7 to 11 for at least 15 years with no issues I Separated work related system and Apps from Games.For Audio I Use an older External Audio Card, M-Audio Firewire 410 Which works great for all my Recording needs Midi,...
  3. Multiboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiboot: Hello, I have a question. When I multi boot on win 10 does my files get deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiboot/d10a7fdf-6821-4483-bbf9-755a6fa5ce1f
  4. Multiboot DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiboot DVD: There are many articles on creating a multiboot usb drive but precious few on creating a multiboot dvd/cd. Apparently the only answer is SARDU which, IMHO, is a difficult to use and poorly documented application. I have successfully created a multiboot USB drive but due to...
  5. Windows 10 multiboot system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 multiboot system: We are in May 2020, Windows 10 is the most used OS in the world, and we still don't have a multiboot system Well, I have been working for a long time with linux servers and development on linux, recently we entered into an extension project for Visual Studio, I had to...
  6. BCDedit and multiboot issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BCDedit and multiboot issues: Win10-1903 I am running this multiboot setup for several years. The machine has SSD #1 and SSD #2, which are Win10 and a clone of Win10. I ran EasyBCD to create boot entires. However when I boot, I have issues. I have to go into BIOS and adjust the boot option #1 to a...
  7. Windows 10 multibooting

Windows 10 multibooting: Good Day, I actually have a computer with an OEM Windows 10 Home, I try to make the upgrade to Win 10 Pro, with two licenses that I bought, an OEM license and a Retail license, but I receive in both case messages telling me that It was not possible to do it and the system is...
  8. Make a multiboot USB pen

Make a multiboot USB pen: I understand that I can use multibootusb to make this, unless there is a better alternative, mainly I want a USB pen with 32 plus 64 bit versions of Linux mint, but would also like macrium reflect as well. is there a solution thanks 76261
  9. Multiboot OS

Multiboot OS: Hi, I have a 16GB flash drive and I want to make it bootable for multiple OS like Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. I tried various tools available on internet. None of them worked successfully. Please guide me. Regards Sanjay 48484
  10. Multiboot USB\HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiboot USB\HDD: Hello all, Im sure its been grind well enough but i have found no answer for my problem, only more problems *Biggrin I would like to create a multi USB with the following ISO's: Win 10 Win 7 Kali linux HBCD and a few more normal ISO's. Well ive tried XBOOT, YUMI,...