Windows 10: Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not.

Discus and support Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have a custom built pc with 8GB of memory pretty bad so i am upgrading it. It is giving my pc an upgrade that will last a long time so i will let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielTD, Mar 24, 2020.

1. DanielTD Win User

Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not.

So i have a custom built pc with 8GB of memory pretty bad so i am upgrading it. It is giving my pc an upgrade that will last a long time so i will let it go during the night. The pc has fans. Will anything happen to it overnight?

:)

DanielTD, Mar 24, 2020

2. Upgrading on a brand new custom built computer

Would it be possible to get windows 10 for free on a brand new custom built computer with no current OS on it?

JulianBaldwin, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not.

Windows10 think my local user admin as Built-in Administrator. App can't be openen using the built-in administrator account

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not. - Similar Threads - Custom built computer

2. Windows custom built computer won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows custom built computer won’t boot: My computer won’t boot besides in troubleshooting mode, and it won’t let me reset it, and it won’t accept my password for the advanced options screen. What should I do to fix this?...
  3. Windows custom built computer won’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows custom built computer won’t boot: My computer won’t boot besides in troubleshooting mode, and it won’t let me reset it, and it won’t accept my password for the advanced options screen. What should I do to fix this?...
  4. Windows custom built computer won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD 75% Chance during Log In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 75% Chance during Log In: Hey all. I'm receiving a PAGE FAULT BSOD every 3/4 times I log into my PC. I've tried most basic things now, reinstalling video drivers, scanning for viruses, changing some power management settings, and more. Unsure what it is. I've saved the logs and uploaded them below. I...
  6. Custom built PC reboots during triple AAA Games

Custom built PC reboots during triple AAA Games: Hi, I built my own PC about 6 months ago. Since then I have been unable to play any triple AAA titles, such as, Fenyx Immortals Rising, Cyberpunk 2077, and even small steam games like Valheim. I can play other games like Apex legend, Valorant and Age of Empires. But tripple...
  7. Computer Randomly Starts Up during Night

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Randomly Starts Up during Night: Hello All, First time poster. I have an active account on Windows 7 Help Forum as well. I upgraded my desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about 6 months ago. The installation went without a hitch and I like Windows 10. I am having an odd issue which I cannot stop. At some...
  8. Computer overheats during gaming after Win10 reinstall.

Computer overheats during gaming after Win10 reinstall.: After installing some driver updates, I can't start Windows for some reason and when I tried to reset Windows, it also failed for some reason. So I got a media creation tool and made a boot USB drive with it, no biggie. After getting the installation done, I noticed that...
  9. Computer wakes up during the night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer wakes up during the night: I have a problem in connection with Windows Update. An event called Universal Orchestrator Start wakes up my laptop during the night. I tried to edit it in the event scheduler, but it is asking for username and password I dont know. I would like to find out what my password...
  10. Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation: I'm having ongoing issues with getting BSODs while attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC that I just built. Here are the specs: CPU: AMD FX-9370 MB: Gigabyte GA-990FX-GAMING GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 HDD: 240GB OCZ Trion 150 SSD RAM: 2x8GB...