Windows 10: Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the...

Discus and support Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One time I Used an Xbox account that I borrowed from someone and the person who owns it changed the password. Then that Microsoft account was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amorsolo Robles, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the...

One time I Used an Xbox account that I borrowed from someone and the person who owns it changed the password. Then that Microsoft account was automatically signed in as a local user on my mom's pc. I'm a user. The account owner changed the password of the Xbox account and I was about to sign it out on the local user and sign in my account as the user of the pc. I accidentally signed out the account I was so nervous if will the files disappear In my moms pc if I sign in my own account With the sync off? The sync was off at the time. I don't really have the all the knowledge about synchronizing. I hope I won't lose the files and stuff if I sign in a different user if I lose my files I don't know how to back it up on my mom's pc

:)

Amorsolo Robles, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 25, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Mustang Win User

Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the...

Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the...

1. Will my Files disappear If I sign in to a different microsoft account on my pc with the... - Similar Threads - Files disappear sign

2. if i do a reset on my pc and sign in with a different microsoft account will i lose my key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i do a reset on my pc and sign in with a different microsoft account will i lose my key: I recently bought a gaming PC, but I accidentally used my windows key with my second account. I thought it was all okay but I am feeling that I should have my pc on my main Microsoft account, and here I am wondering if I reset my pc and change Microsoft account will I have to...
  3. if i do a reset on my pc and sign in with a different microsoft account will i lose my key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i do a reset on my pc and sign in with a different microsoft account will i lose my key: I recently bought a gaming PC, but I accidentally used my windows key with my second account. I thought it was all okay but I am feeling that I should have my pc on my main Microsoft account, and here I am wondering if I reset my pc and change Microsoft account will I have to...
  4. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc: Please help me. After I connected my PC with my Microsoft account, everything was OK until I turned it off and turned it back on. It shows the sign-in screen and I can’t sign in. So, I decided to remove it from my Microsoft account from my phone but still can’t sign in....
  5. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc: Please help me. After I connected my PC with my Microsoft account, everything was OK until I turned it off and turned it back on. It shows the sign-in screen and I can’t sign in. So, I decided to remove it from my Microsoft account from my phone but still can’t sign in....
  6. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.: Hello, I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC. The sign-in window on XBOX wont open, just a white background appear and nothing happens. I also tried signing in on the Microsoft store but nothing is happening, nor a sign-in window appeared. I also try to...
  8. Can't sign into my microsoft account on my PC?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into my microsoft account on my PC?: For whatever reason, I absolutely cannot sign into my Microsoft account on PC. My computer was sent in for repair and upon receiving it back, either the unit was wiped or gutted and parts replaced. I tried to sign in with my account using the authenticator app, but got this...
  9. I cant sign into my new PC with my microsoft account

I cant sign into my new PC with my microsoft account: [ATTACH]Good day After I got my new PC I tried to sign into my account but I keep getting this error I even tried it on my old PC and got the same results, I went through a couple of threads here with the same issue but that did not help me....
  10. I CAN'T SIGN IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR MY FILES

I CAN'T SIGN IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR MY FILES: I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IM TRYING TO SIGN IN. I GET TO STEP ONE WHICH IS USERNAME THEN IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD, I PUT THAT IN THEN IT ASK ME TO PUT MY CURRENT WINDOWS PASSWORD ONE LAST TIME. WHEN I DO, IT SAYS WRONG PASSWORD. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY. PLEASE HELP...