Windows 10: Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

Discus and support Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows8p1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still play it after I upgrade?

:)

Windows8p1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

GFWL cant find history in Windows 10 .

Original Title: my GFWL cant find my history in Windows 10 please help

Please help me, when I launch GFWL it says "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." and I signed out and signed in again and I reinstalled GFWL please tell me what to do I don't know how to deal with this
    all I want is to play GTA IV but I can't.(I have windows 10)

vasileysivokozov, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

1. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - GFWL GTA fine

2. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still play it after I upgrade?...
  3. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still play it after I upgrade?...
  4. Will my GTA IV Complete Edition Games For Windows Live work if I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my GTA IV Complete Edition Games For Windows Live work if I upgrade to Windows 10?: Hello So I have Windows 7 and I have my fav game GTA IV Complete Edition on it. I installed it using a gfwl dvd and it runs well. But if I want to upgrade, will my game be saved? will it launch properly? is it gonna give me errors about gfwl?Waiting for a response :3...
  5. Will my GTA IV Complete Edition Games For Windows Live work if I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my GTA IV Complete Edition Games For Windows Live work if I upgrade to Windows 10?: Hello So I have Windows 7 and I have my fav game GTA IV Complete Edition on it. I installed it using a gfwl dvd and it runs well. But if I want to upgrade, will my game be saved? will it launch properly? is it gonna give me errors about gfwl?Waiting for a response :3...
  6. GTA IV fail to launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV fail to launch: I having problems launching GTA iv on windows 10 after I have installed and date check passed. 170974
  7. GTA IV on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV on Windows 10: How can I play GTA IV on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-iv-on-windows-10/1e7f29c6-c467-468a-971b-af7c683e7bda
  8. GTA IV and GTA EFLC makes a comback on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV and GTA EFLC makes a comback on Windows 10: When Windows 10 came out GTA IV did not work on it. Eventually some people managed to get it working. It became even more of a problem when Microsoft pulled the plug on Games for Windows Live. At that point Steam stopped selling it. All that changed on March 19, 2020 when...
  9. Gta 4 iv crashes on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 iv crashes on start: so i install gta 4 via cd and everything ok... and when i start it up: black black and then it just crashes! can you help me? i even tried the razor crack but still nothing (sorry for the slovak in the screenshot) 152356
  10. GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10: HI i have orignal disk of gta 4 and it is working on my old hp laptop which having windows 7 now i have buy acer predator i5 8thgen and my gta 4 is not working so i reduse my display size from gta 4 properties so now it gets run but i cant use the game on high graphics...