Windows 10: Will my laptop work

Discus and support Will my laptop work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have two laptops a Toshiba Satellite L70-C-13C and a Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-13X will these still work after the 1809 update. My desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by colin higton, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Will my laptop work

Hello,

I have two laptops a Toshiba Satellite L70-C-13C and a Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-13X will these still work after the 1809 update.

My desktop had the keyboard disabled and the screen kept going very dark.

I am quite concerned, will my networking still work as after the update on my desktop, I had trouble getting my Epson Stylus Photo PX700W printer to work.

:)

colin higton, Oct 4, 2018

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 4, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 4, 2018
  4. silkstone Win User

Will my laptop work

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Will my laptop work

1. Will my laptop work - Similar Threads - laptop

2. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop: I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop, so I think there was a disconnection somehow, like it was shaking and ever since then, my system boots but displays nothing after booting...
  3. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop: I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop, so I think there was a disconnection somehow, like it was shaking and ever since then, my system boots but displays nothing after booting...
  4. I plugged my VGA cord to my HDMI converter and then to my TV from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  6. PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help

PH315-55 laptop lag issue acer is not doing anything pls microsoft do smth pls help: I have been having this issue from the month of july, system process is not allowing the gpu to go to idle state and this causes lag in laptop, this lag happens periodically every minute happens, in every app, in videos , when scrolling when typing. If I sign out of windows...
  7. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 in my laptop: How to activate windows 10 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-in-my-laptop/e6e250f9-55da-4d21-ac83-b0f6e83a1274
  8. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 in my laptop: How to activate windows 10 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-in-my-laptop/e6e250f9-55da-4d21-ac83-b0f6e83a1274
  9. How to activate windows 10 in my laptop

10. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......