Windows 10: Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for...

Discus and support Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will my Lenovo laptop AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz ; AMD Radeon R5 8GB DDR4 RAM; 256GB SSD become eligible for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by coffeeboy222, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for...

Will my Lenovo laptop AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz ; AMD Radeon R5 8GB DDR4 RAM; 256GB SSD become eligible for Windows 11. It is 1 year old and still under warranty!

:)

coffeeboy222, Dec 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 getting hangs up on amd dual core processor e 350 1.6ghz

I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and it is getting hang on amd dual core processor e 350 1.6ghz sony vaio Y series(VPCYB15AG),please your support to provide solution.

hussainshafi, Dec 21, 2021
  4. Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for...

Replace AMD Processor With Intel Processor.

I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but i wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i7 processor in the place of AMD. But i have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are
    seen to be different. OR is there any other processor which is equivalent to INTEL i7.

***Edited Original Title From: CAN A AMD A4 PROCESSOR BE REPLACED BY INTEL PROCESSORS***

lenovafrex238, Dec 21, 2021
Thema:

Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for...

1. Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for... - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop AMD

2. Unable to upgrade from WIN10 to WIN11 because of my laptop's AMD A9-9425 CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade from WIN10 to WIN11 because of my laptop's AMD A9-9425 CPU: My older laptop has an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U CPU. I have had zero problems upgrading to WIN11. My newer laptop has an AMD A9-9425. For years, I have gotten the same message from Microsoft 'this PC doesn't currently meet windows 11 system requirements'. It's hard to believe that...
  3. Unable to upgrade from WIN10 to WIN11 because of my laptop's AMD A9-9425 CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade from WIN10 to WIN11 because of my laptop's AMD A9-9425 CPU: My older laptop has an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U CPU. I have had zero problems upgrading to WIN11. My newer laptop has an AMD A9-9425. For years, I have gotten the same message from Microsoft 'this PC doesn't currently meet windows 11 system requirements'. It's hard to believe that...
  4. AMD Processor core error, Machine check exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Processor core error, Machine check exception: Hello, within the past two weeks my pc has been restarting while I am playing games such as Fortnite and Escape from Tarkov. I decided to check my event viewer and keep seeing this error appear which seems to be caused by the CPU.My hardware specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XGPU:...
  5. AMD Processor core error, Machine check exception

AMD Processor core error, Machine check exception: Hello, within the past two weeks my pc has been restarting while I am playing games such as Fortnite and Escape from Tarkov. I decided to check my event viewer and keep seeing this error appear which seems to be caused by the CPU.My hardware specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700XGPU:...
  6. Windows 11 eligible Processors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 eligible Processors: Please find attached the specs of my PC. It satisfies everything except for the processor ?.But in the enlisted Processors my processor is very much there ?. Still I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.My Processor in the list:Specs of my PCPleas enlighten me further.Dr Abdul...
  7. Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for...

Will my Lenovo laptop with AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor become eligible for...: Will my Lenovo laptop AMD A9-9425 Dual Core accelerated processor 3.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz ; AMD Radeon R5 8GB DDR4 RAM; 256GB SSD become eligible for Windows 11. It is 1 year old and still under warranty!...
  8. My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade.: My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade but when I look on the Microsoft web site for Windows 11 minimum requirements this processor is listed multiple times. Is this some sort of a glitch where they aren't recognizing my...
  9. My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade.

My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade.: My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade but when I look on the Microsoft web site for Windows 11 minimum requirements this processor is listed multiple times. Is this some sort of a glitch where they aren't recognizing my...
  10. My HP laptop with core I5-6200U processor says it's not eligible for Windows 11 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade