Windows 10: Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it?

Discus and support Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was thinking about placing one of those cellphone screen protectors over my laptop's built in mouse trackpad. Will it s work (as well) for tracking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perfection, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it?

I was thinking about placing one of those cellphone screen protectors over my laptop's built in mouse trackpad.
    Will it s work (as well) for tracking and clicking?
    Any downside to doing this?

:)

perfection, Feb 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Suggestion for Windows Phone NEW Lay out.

Where can i post or send my suggestion for New Lay Out for Windows Mobile? Thanks.

benjaminagulto, Feb 15, 2021
  4. ismas1601 Win User

Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it?

cai lai taptin

toi muon cai lai cac tap tin bi mat thi phai lam sao de lay lai duoc

ismas1601, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it?

1. Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it? - Similar Threads - mousetrackpad lay aprotector

2. Gra[hics not dis[laying properly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gra[hics not dis[laying properly Windows 10: Occasionally, graphic files on my computer are displayed with weird geometric "overlays" which partly obscure the picture. This has been happening for some time and up to now I've been able to live with it, but recently it started affecting the Windows picture gallery, making...
  3. Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will my mousetrackpad work if I lay aprotector over it?: I was thinking about placing one of those cellphone screen protectors over my laptop's built in mouse trackpad. Will it s work (as well) for tracking and clicking? Any downside to doing this? 174289
  4. Microsoft apps not working over normal internet but works over vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps not working over normal internet but works over vpn: My windows apps such as settings, cortana , search, mail etc DOES NOT CONECT TO INTERNET over a normal connection BUT CONNECTS OVER A VPN. Past issues on this subject have always been the other way around ....
  5. Win 10 ate my Desktop, over and over and over and over and.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 ate my Desktop, over and over and over and over and.....: the 5/14 W10 Home update installed on Wednesday 5/15. Since that time, every reboot causes my entire desktop to reset, including the taskbar. All icons are gone except Win defaults (Recycle, Edge, etc.), same with taskbar. Edge comes up with the initial new user screen as...
  6. Network sharing not working over WiFi but works over wired.

Network sharing not working over WiFi but works over wired.: Hello, I have some laptops and computers in my office. Suddenly out of the blue today, network sharing has stopped working on WiFi devices but is working fine on wired devices. Why is this happening? I didn't change any setting. I tried restarting the router and laptops...
  7. How do I stop M$ from disabling my LAN over and over and over....

How do I stop M$ from disabling my LAN over and over and over....: Every single time there's any kind of update, my LAN gets disabled. See details here: Network Computers are Not Visible in Windows 10 All I have to do is open Winaero Tweaker and click a box (instead of opening services and scrolling down to "Function Discovery Resource...
  8. Unable to access my share folders even from the PC my shares lay on it

Unable to access my share folders even from the PC my shares lay on it: Hi every body I have a hard resistant issue please bring me your technical help This is for third time I am facing this problem, I am unable to access my share folders even from my own PC which share folders are lay on it. It is common to access share folders thought run...
  9. How do I lay one object flat against another object?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I lay one object flat against another object?: I have one object that is at an angle, and I want to import a 2d image to lay flat against the surface of that angled object. Is there an easy way to do this? For instance, putting a photo of an apple on the surface of a desk....
  10. Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2: Hello! I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you in advance for the help. 77758