Windows 10: Will my PC be able to run Windows 10?

Discus and support Will my PC be able to run Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Specs CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 245 MB: ASUS M4NT68T-M LE GPU: Integrated RAM: 2gb HDD: 120gb WD1200JS It runs on Windows XP, getting a new HDD for it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comboxer, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Will my PC be able to run Windows 10?

Specs

• CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 245
    • MB: ASUS M4NT68T-M LE
    • GPU: Integrated
    • RAM: 2gb
    • HDD: 120gb WD1200JS

It runs on Windows XP, getting a new HDD for it as it's dead, so want to revive this machine.

submitted by /u/Comboxer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Comboxer, Jun 30, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 30, 2020
  3. My new PC and Tablet PC

Hi Alfa,

As per the information, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to rectify the BSOD's that you are faced with.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

As for the issue with the Acer PC, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether
    multiple programs are running at the same time. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 30, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Will my PC be able to run Windows 10?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Will my PC be able to run Windows 10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Will my PC be able to run Windows 10?

1. Will my PC be able to run Windows 10? - Similar Threads - able run

2. I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pinblaster153 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnu08i/im_not_able_to_sign_in_to_my_microsoft_account_bc/
  3. Not able to run cmd as Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to run cmd as Administrator: As i have activated hidden administrator by using the cmd "net user administrator /active:yes", but i have not set any password. Now when i login as guest account am not able to run cmd as administrator as when i try to run it as administrator, its asking to enter...
  4. Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No...: Not able to run the video file .mp4 saved from MS video editor!! It does not save and export files correctly. No share option is visible which I click on Finish Video When I click on Finish VIdeo, it keeps buffering, and then pop up goes away suddenly. The file saved in...
  5. Surface Pro 4 - not able to run windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 4 - not able to run windows update: My version is 1709, according to Devices page in MS Account: Last checked : ‎February‎ ‎17‎, ‎2018. Since currently we work exclusively from home, we just were asked to make sure our computers are up to date. When I try to run the updater, it says: We couldn’t connect to...
  6. My computer has been flickering and nothing is run-able. Task Manager is saying that anti...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer has been flickering and nothing is run-able. Task Manager is saying that anti...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TikTakToasty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsosub/my_computer_has_been_flickering_and_nothing_is/
  7. I cannot open or run a simple micro memory in my computer and windows is not able to help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot open or run a simple micro memory in my computer and windows is not able to help me.: Windows could not install your MXT USB Device. cannot find the controler for your device. How come Windows is not able to find a simple controler?...
  8. Not able to run any of the apps from microsoft store due to "not able to access windowsapps"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to run any of the apps from microsoft store due to "not able to access windowsapps": Whenever I try to run apps installed from Microsoft Store, a pop_up message see below shows up. [ATTACH] Tried multiple solutions suggested by Microsoft advisor but none of the solutions seems to be working. Attempted solutions: Re-register All Store app, Run Windows...
  9. Won't be able to run application in window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't be able to run application in window 10: Suddenly window 10 goes very slow...even it wont be able to open explorer and take long long time.... What should i do? Right now i am running dism command but its also not responding and in loop....
  10. Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition: Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition I am not able to see any response when I run the iTunes in my PC using Window 10 release 1909 Build above. I used to be able to run the iTunes a few weeks ago. What should I do?...