Windows 10: Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11?

Discus and support Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My processor is AMD A8 9600 4 Cores. And has been working fine with Windows 10 for the past two years to the current day. I don't know why it isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VireussXD, Oct 4, 2021.

1. VireussXD Win User

Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11?

My processor is AMD A8 9600 4 Cores. And has been working fine with Windows 10 for the past two years to the current day. I don't know why it isn't compatible. I have TPM 2.0 enabled in the BIOS. And is still an ok CPU so I don't see why not?If anyone can give any advice or options on what I could do next.Thank you!

:)

VireussXD, Oct 4, 2021
  2. davidsherman13, Oct 4, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11? [​IMG]

Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11? [​IMG]

Denis

Try3, Oct 4, 2021
  4. eelpout Win User

eelpout, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11? - Similar Threads - processor ever compatible

2. Processor compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor compatibility with Windows 11: Will Microsoft ever update Windows 11 to be compatible with an Intel Core i7/i7k processor? My computer cost over $2000 and is barely 4 years old. I don't understand why Microsoft would design its new operating system so that it could not be loaded on a computer of that...
  3. Windows 11 processor compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 processor compatibility: I have an ASUS PC with an i7-7500U 2.7GHZ, 2904MHz, 2 Core, 4 logical processors. According to the Windows 11 specs, this processor is not supported. WHY??It appears to have enough horsepower. What makes this process unsupported?...
  4. windows 11 is not compatible with my processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is not compatible with my processor: Hello , i have an IntelCore i7-7600 CPU @ 2.8GHz but the application Controll Integrity of the PC tells me i cannot update to Win11 because of this issue. What can i do?Thank you...
  5. windows 11 is not compatible with my processor

windows 11 is not compatible with my processor: Hello , i have an IntelCore i7-7600 CPU @ 2.8GHz but the application Controll Integrity of the PC tells me i cannot update to Win11 because of this issue. What can i do?Thank you...
  6. processor not compatable with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    processor not compatable with windows 11: I have a computer with a Intel core i7-7700T CPU@2.90GHz with 4 cores and matches all the other criteria but the upgrade is saying that the PC doesnt currently meet the windows 11 system requirements. Could someone explain why the processor is not capable please....
  7. Processor not compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor not compatible with Windows 11?: I ran PC health check on my Lenovo T470 and got a response that the processor is not compatible with Windows 11. However, the processor Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors is listed as compatible under 21H1.Please shed some...
  8. Windows 11 Processor Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Processor Compatibility: I have come to update my PC from windows 10 to 11 but found out that it does not support CPU i7-7700HQ. I have checked the compatibility list and have not found the CPU listed; However, I do believe that my CPU has the computational capabilities required to run the operating...
  9. Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11?: My processor is AMD A8 9600 4 Cores. And has been working fine with Windows 10 for the past two years to the current day. I don't know why it isn't compatible. I have TPM 2.0 enabled in the BIOS. And is still an ok CPU so I don't see why not?If anyone can give any advice or...
  10. Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11?

Will my processor ever be compatible with Windows 11?: My processor is AMD A8 9600 4 Cores. And has been working fine with Windows 10 for the past two years to the current day. I don't know why it isn't compatible. I have TPM 2.0 enabled in the BIOS. And is still an ok CPU so I don't see why not?If anyone can give any advice or...