Windows 10: Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyan Kasuri, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop.

:)

Kyan Kasuri, Apr 30, 2023

2. Windows Store Cloud Saving?

I just want the easy way to backup the Save Files of Windows Store Games without doing the hard way. So, I don't have to start a new game all over again after got a new computer.

I know the Steam Version of Microsoft Games has Cloud Saving. I don't think Windows Store has Cloud Saving to backup Save Files.

I just want to know if Windows Store or Windows 10 have Cloud Saving to automatically backup the Save Files to Microsoft Account after playing Windows Store Games. (Just like Steam)

I know Windows 10 has OneDrive to backup data to Cloud Storage. But, I want to see if Microsoft have a feature to automatically backup the Save Files after playing Windows Store Games without backup the Save Files manually.

ABOhiccups, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Turn off cloud game sync

Hi,

i have a Play Anywhere game that i have previously played on xbox and have saved game files on. I want to replay it on PC with a ‘fresh’ new game file but whenever i launch it on PC it will auto sync and load my xbox save file.

i’ve tried playing offline but the game won’t launch. Ive also tried downloading the game, logging off, logging into a new account then launch the game however it still syncs with my main account’s save files.

is there a way to turn off cloud sync on the PC Microsoft Store? Or is there another solution to my problem?

Mark’Grant, Apr 30, 2023
  4. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

Windows Store Cloud Saving?

Dear Microsoft,

I just want to know.

Well Windows Store have Cloud Saving to backup Save Files of Windows Store Games? (such as Halo Spartan Assault, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, Killer Instinct, The Rise of Tomb Raider, etc.)

I just want to know. So, I don't have to backup Save Files manually or wait and see if Microsoft release games on Steam.

Thanks,

ABOhiccups, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

1. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - saved sync cloud

2. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  3. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...: I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand new game and not syncing to my well established game in progress. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset, searched all the...
  4. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...: I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand new game and not syncing to my well established game in progress. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset, searched all the...
  5. Saved games do not sync with cloud in Dragon quest XII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved games do not sync with cloud in Dragon quest XII: I reinstalled Windows and when i try to play Dragon Quest XI it says an unknown error has ocurred. I can play it in streaming with a phone or tablet and the saved games are still there. But for some reason it does not sync with game pass app. Any tips? Thanks in advance....
  6. Microsoft Store Game Saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Saves: I mostly play 'The Tribez', and 'Trade Island'. I was having many problems with games not updating, and apps not installing with the Microsoft Store. The dreaded 0x80073D05 error had overtaken almost all my apps. So I decided to start over fresh by restoring my...
  7. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud: For several months now, I have been unable to cloud sync with MUWG. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times, and I have tried resolutions provided in many other threads on this forum. None of these have helped. I have run the system file checker. I have reset...
  9. Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games: I have big issue with metro exodus win 10 version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/metro-exodus-freeze-thanks-to-save-game-cloud/5b12f790-9348-4a95-8b4f-cc2464c6374e When i completly...
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...