Windows 10: will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc?

Discus and support will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; if i reset my pc in the update and security option will my version change? i recently got an update for version from 1903 to 2004 in windows 10. if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sairam_163, Jul 2, 2020.

1. will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc?

if i reset my pc in the update and security option will my version change? i recently got an update for version from 1903 to 2004 in windows 10. if i reset my pc will my pc go back to original version or will it stay at 2004 version? please let me know

thanks in advance

:)

sairam_163, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Aug 5, 2020
  3. will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc?

if i reset my pc in the update and security option will my version change? i recently got an update for version from 1903 to 2004 in windows 10. if i reset my pc will my pc go back to original version or will it stay at 2004 version? please let me know

thanks in advance

sairam_163, Aug 5, 2020
  4. will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc?

can i reset my pc from the os after downloadind windows 10 from the website

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Yes, you can reset the pc from windows 10 after updating I suggest you to refer the steps given below.

• To go start.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on Update & security.

• Click on Reset this PC.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the steps for reset pc and refer the options.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc?

1. will my version of OS for windows 10 change if i reset my pc? - Similar Threads - version change reset

2. Will I lose my Windows 10 OS if I select the "Remove Everything" option when resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I lose my Windows 10 OS if I select the "Remove Everything" option when resetting my PC.: I want to reset my laptop since I will be selling it. I want to get rid of all files including my Microsoft and Windows account details.However, I am not sure whether it will erase the Windows 10 OS as well.Need help please....
  3. Will I lose my Windows 10 OS if I select the "Remove Everything" option when resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I lose my Windows 10 OS if I select the "Remove Everything" option when resetting my PC.: I want to reset my laptop since I will be selling it. I want to get rid of all files including my Microsoft and Windows account details.However, I am not sure whether it will erase the Windows 10 OS as well.Need help please....
  4. i have received updates version on my window 10 OS

i have received updates version on my window 10 OS: Particularly, if you're currently running Windows 10 version 1909 or older also known as the November 2019 Update then you might be seeing this error message. But what does it mean? Well, when you see "your Windows 10 version is nearing end of service," it means Microsoft is...
  5. Changing my os...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing my os...: I have manjaro Linux installed on my pc and want to switch to windows 10. How do I do this? I don’t want a dual boot I want to switch completely. submitted by /u/Eladius [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/labty7/changing_my_os/
  6. My PC reset after i changed username

My PC reset after i changed username: Please i changed the default name i used on my PC and i was told to sign out, and when i signed in, my PC reset, but i could see my old username in my local disk user folder. I have no restore point, i have restarted my PC 3 times but still the same result. Please what would...
  7. OS version change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OS version change: I have a licensed copy of Windows 10 Home Single Language. In re installation of OS I have installed Windows 10 Home by mistake. Now how to change my OS from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Home Single Language. Also how to activate my OS as I do not have a product key of my...
  8. Resetting PC and Changing OS location

Resetting PC and Changing OS location: HI there, So my intention is to do a full reset of my PC in addition to adding an SSD to my rig and re-install my OS to that instead of the HDD for better performance. I've already backed up my OS to a USB and can boot from it if required. I will attach my SSD to the new...
  9. Can I change my Apple Os to Window Os

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I change my Apple Os to Window Os: HOW CAN I CHANGE MY APPLE OS TO WINDOW OS My friends using AfricPro advice me to switch to window os because it sits free apps flexibility and a lot of benefits. Please advice me on how to go about it....
  10. can i reset my pc without loosing window os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i reset my pc without loosing window os: can i reset my pc without loosing window os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset/38ee12a8-6552-4f1f-aabe-4a1e223baef1