Windows 10: Will my windows update one day work again?

Discus and support Will my windows update one day work again? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I encounter bugs and issues with Windows update which doesn't want to propose Something else than the 1803 05C at the moment. I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arnaud4440, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Will my windows update one day work again?

Hi,

I encounter bugs and issues with Windows update which doesn't want to propose Something else than the 1803 05C at the moment. I keep reinstalling from Windows DVD of 1709 but i m not able to see Something else than the 1803 which is now outdated. My guess is that there is really Something wrong with my Windows update.

I alread tested to update to 1803 to see if another update would launch but no, Nothing just Nothing. I tried deleting SoftwareDistribution folder and catroot2 folder (rename them) but no go...

By the way i Don't like using the media creation Tools so please avoid advising it to me…

With kind regards,

Arnaud

:)

Arnaud4440, Jun 3, 2019

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Will my windows update one day work again?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Will my windows update one day work again?

1. Will my windows update one day work again? - Similar Threads - update again

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...