Windows 10: Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

Discus and support Will NEVER buy Microsoft again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Given this '1500462686' after 5 weeks of Windows 10 upgrade. Says they cannot contact me is a cop-out. Have to tweak Winaero a lot to use this MS-BS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevet.s., May 18, 2020.

1. stevet.s. Win User

Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

Given this '1500462686' after 5 weeks of Windows 10 upgrade.

Says they cannot contact me is a cop-out.

Have to tweak Winaero a lot to use this MS-BS 10 garbage--from fonts to scrollbars and more. Cost me another $60 in Hughes.net tokens to deal with your many rotten windows 10 tech people. My advice is ....Bring back Win10 or even XP with better security than this win10 garbage. Hope the future is you lose million more like me!

:)

stevet.s., May 18, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I'm not able to buy coins in Microsoft Jackpot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with
    your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Reset Store Cache.

a) Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

b) Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

c) Restart the computer and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, May 18, 2020
  4. Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

1. Will NEVER buy Microsoft again - Similar Threads - NEVER buy Microsoft

2. An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.: I have Windows10 Dell laptop....How can I get rid of an extremely intrusive, overbearing, nonstop buildup of sizable ads all over my computer screen. If McAfee Anti-virus was the first, last or only pushers of such, I swear I'd sacrifice any computer I've ever owned rather...
  3. An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An Over-The-Top McAfee Anti-Virus Ad Attack. I "will never" buy them again.: I have Windows10 Dell laptop....How can I get rid of an extremely intrusive, overbearing, nonstop buildup of sizable ads all over my computer screen. If McAfee Anti-virus was the first, last or only pushers of such, I swear I'd sacrifice any computer I've ever owned rather...
  4. anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?: After installing windows version whatever, trying to get rid of my frustrations with windows 10, I managed to get the feeling that the positive reviews of pcmag about being happy with the rounded corners covered the updates. As a user coming from Apple I must say that I do...
  5. anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone alse who plegdes never to buy a windows laptop again?: After installing windows version whatever, trying to get rid of my frustrations with windows 10, I managed to get the feeling that the positive reviews of pcmag about being happy with the rounded corners covered the updates. As a user coming from Apple I must say that I do...
  6. I will never buy a Microsoft license key ever again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I will never buy a Microsoft license key ever again: I bought a windows 10 pro retail license key a few months ago which i used in a virtual machine. My sister bought a new pc so i decided to give her my key since i practically wasnt using it. She failed to activate her windows 10 pro with it and when i booted up my VM i...
  7. Why I Will Never Purchase From Microsoft Store Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I Will Never Purchase From Microsoft Store Again: I have been struggling with State of Decay 2 for a couple of years now. I first purchased the game on its launch while I was travelling overseas. At the time, I mis-perceived the launch issues I was encountering to be complications regarding my account being used from a...
  8. Buying again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying again: Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this? Do I need to buy it again? also is login live and a Minecraft account the same?...
  9. "NEVER AGAIN!" update option...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "NEVER AGAIN!" update option...: My Lenovo Ideapad 330 hates Windows updates. I have followed tutorials to turn off automatic updates, etc., but the OS continues to revert my attempts to turn off automatic updates. This is what I want: NEVER UPDATE AGAIN without my express permission. I don't want a pop up...
  10. I will never buy a windows machine again. screw your onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I will never buy a windows machine again. screw your onedrive: Imagine my surprise when I learn the acer windows laptop I bought, clearly stupidly in my old age buying old and outdated technology that has ALWAYS been a joke (has any windows ever been better than the last?), to find out all my files - desktop, downloads, documents,...