Windows 10: Will new Dell4K monitor work with old ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard?

Discus and support Will new Dell4K monitor work with old ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I built a windows 10 pro, 64 bit, desktop years ago using the ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard, Intel i3. Is it possible for a new Dell 4K monitor to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by GGibson, Apr 8, 2021.

1. GGibson Win User

Will new Dell4K monitor work with old ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard?

I built a windows 10 pro, 64 bit, desktop years ago using the ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard, Intel i3. Is it possible for a new Dell 4K monitor to work with this setup? I am not very computer literate so I'll need layman advice. There are no video boards in the computer, just the motherboard.

:)

GGibson, Apr 8, 2021
  2. GreenD Win User

P8 h67-m pro

Hey guys

I just want to know some information on the P8 H67-M PRO, now that I have my new system I am planning on upgrading my old system for my cousin, it has a P8 H67-M PRO motherboard on it with a intel core i7 2600k, I am planning on doubling its RAM and adding either a good GTX 670 or lower end 680

I know the motherboard is fairly limited when its comes to OC, but my cousin and I Dont over-clock at all and Dont intend to , so my question is if we are not planning on over-clocking at all do we need to upgrade the motherboard? I Dont exactly want to do this as it would stretch the budget very thin and it also has OEM OS software on it.

So is this motherboard good enough if im not planning on over-clocking?

any help would be appreciated

GreenD, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Polo6RGTI Win User
    Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

Will new Dell4K monitor work with old ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard? [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

Will new Dell4K monitor work with old ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard? [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Apr 8, 2021
  4. GreenD Win User

Transferring a cpu

Hey

I have a intel core i7 2600k on a Asus p8 H67-M Pro (which was temporary)

now I would like to transfer my CPU to my new motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth.

my questions:
    1) Is this possible, I know that it can be done but I just want to be 100%
    2) if it is possible, can you explain me how it can be done step by step, or send me somewhere where I can find out
    3) also I think I need to take off old thermal paste and add a new layer is this advised/true?

any help would be appreciated

GreenD, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Will new Dell4K monitor work with old ASUS P8 H67-M EVO motherboard? - Similar Threads - Dell4K monitor old

2. New Motherboard, old User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Motherboard, old User: My old Motherboard broke, i recently got a new one and added another boot up drive, turning my original one into storage, i wanted to keep my original User as it contains my passwords and my Windows 10 License, but i don;t know how.Is there a way to regain my original User??...
  3. New Motherboard, old User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Motherboard, old User: My old Motherboard broke, i recently got a new one and added another boot up drive, turning my original one into storage, i wanted to keep my original User as it contains my passwords and my Windows 10 License, but i don;t know how.Is there a way to regain my original User??...
  4. New Motherboard, old User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New build - will my old cooler (Hyper 212 Evo) work with i5-10600K?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build - will my old cooler (Hyper 212 Evo) work with i5-10600K?: The title says it: after 8 years, time to build a new machine. Have i5-10600K ordered, ASUS Rog Strix Z490-A delivered, but suddenly realized I didn't think about the cooler. Right now I'm using the Hyper 212 Evo, but I read it won't cut it for the 125W processor I ordered....
  6. asus p7p55d-evo sound driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus p7p55d-evo sound driver: i have win version 2004 but since i have updated to win10 my sound driver just works as 2.0 not 5.1? Sounds like not compatibility with win10 Can somenone check this or relase a generic fix...
  7. Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2: Hi I recently installed Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2 on my Dell Inspiron 3268. Using Samsung Data migration tool, I copied my OS to SSD and wanted to make SSD as my boot drive, but is not getting shown up in BIOS as boot option. I can see PCI as loaded in BIOS, can also see...
  8. New monitor, old computer?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New monitor, old computer?: I have an older computer that I haven't updated in a long time. I recently bought a monitor that connects to the computer via DisplayPort or an HDMI. Plugged the DisplayPort cable into the computer and the monitor says no input connected. My guess is the video card is...
  9. Autorotate+new Asus monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Autorotate+new Asus monitor: I just got my dad a new 27" Asus ips monitor that can rotate to portrait mode, which he wanted as a feature. Is there a way to have Windows 10 automatically rotate the screen when he physically rotates the monitor or does he have to go through display settings? 101673
  10. Drivers for M4A785TD-V EVO Motherboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drivers for M4A785TD-V EVO Motherboard: Hello, Today, my video card died on me in the middle of my work and I got a blue screen. After a reboot I got rid of the bad video card and switched to the onboard graphics. Currently, I am using the Windows default drivers because stupid ASUS does not support Windows 10...