Windows 10: will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear.

Discus and support will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brettdh, Nov 5, 2019.

1. brettdh Win User

will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear.

will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear.

:)

brettdh, Nov 5, 2019
  2. MadMon Win User

Sound Forge Pro 10.0 not recording with Windows 10.

I installed Sound Forge Pro 10.0 on my new Dell computer with Windows 10. I can open the program, but I can't record with it. I plugged in my Samson CO3U mike and set it up as the default device. I can play back files I recorded earlier with Sound Forge
    Pro, the sound works fine. But I can't record, using the"Recording" button. Can you help? Thanks!

MadMon, Nov 5, 2019
  3. I2Believe Win User
    Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Nov 5, 2019
  4. will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear.

Sound Forge Pro 10 not working in Windows 10.

Original Title: Windows 10 and Sound Forge Pro 10

After I installed Windows 10 everything worked fine but I couldn't open Sound Forge Pro 10. This in spite of the fact during the windows 10 installation it was stated the App 0 incompatible.

I have now reinstalled windows 7 and updated it. and Sound Forge Pro 10 is working fine again.

I thought there was a way that Windows 10 could be adjusted to accommodate Program that were of a different generation and was able to draw your attention to it..

Other than this I was very pleased with Windows 10 and would like to return to it.

Is there anything that can be done other than paying for a new copy of Sound Forge 11?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

DerekHyde1001, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. will newest sound forge work with my new windows 10 pc? i need to record what i hear. - Similar Threads - newest sound forge

2. I can't hear any sound on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear any sound on my PC: I can't play any sound pn my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-sound-on-my-pc/8fcf494c-ba96-481d-86ed-9286dd3fe0b1
  3. I can't hear any sound on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't hear any sound on my PC: I can't play any sound pn my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-sound-on-my-pc/8fcf494c-ba96-481d-86ed-9286dd3fe0b1
  4. measure sound level of what I hear in my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    measure sound level of what I hear in my headset: I'd like to measure the sound level of what I hear in my BlueTooth headset. So far my search for an application has only found applications that use the mic on the PC and this is NOT the sound source I want to measure. For example, I received a link to a YouTube video and a...
  5. measure sound level of what I hear in my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    measure sound level of what I hear in my headset: I'd like to measure the sound level of what I hear in my BlueTooth headset. So far my search for an application has only found applications that use the mic on the PC and this is NOT the sound source I want to measure. For example, I received a link to a YouTube video and a...
  6. How do I record the sound I am hearing on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I record the sound I am hearing on my computer: I'm still looking for "sound recorder" and don't see where to go next. I want to record the sound that is playing on my computer speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-record-the-sound-i-am-hearing-on-my/571f2b30-da37-4ae8-942a-1110511c1358
  7. What is this sound I hear on my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this sound I hear on my Windows 10 computer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Knobjockel1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqimlc/what_is_this_sound_i_hear_on_my_windows_10/
  8. Recording "What U Hear" not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording "What U Hear" not working.: I am unable to record any audio to my PC. I have tried multiple programs that record from the sound card. What U hear option is listed in settings, but not working. I have tried everything I know adjusting settings uninstalling the sound card driver and software, cleaning...
  9. Sound Forge Pro 10.0 not recording with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Forge Pro 10.0 not recording with Windows 10.: I installed Sound Forge Pro 10.0 on my new Dell computer with Windows 10. I can open the program, but I can't record with it. I plugged in my Samson CO3U mike and set it up as the default device. I can play back files I recorded earlier with Sound Forge Pro, the sound works...
  10. Recorded sound volume is much lower than what I can hear during recording

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recorded sound volume is much lower than what I can hear during recording: When I'm using my monitor as a playback device via NVidia HD Audio (HDMI) the recorded sound is much quieter than what I'm hearing during recording. If I switch playback to Realtek HD Audio (motherboard's 3.5 mm plugs) recorded volume is just fine. On Windows 7 I had no such...