Windows 10: Will not boot up

Discus and support Will not boot up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My clock was giving me the incorrect time so I changed the motherboard battery now it pc will not boot up . I have tried reinstalling Win 10 but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stormforce, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Will not boot up

My clock was giving me the incorrect time so I changed the motherboard battery
    now it pc will not boot up . I have tried reinstalling Win 10 but there is no recognition of any of my drives.

Maximus V11 Ranger
    16Gb Ram
    I7 4770
    M.2 as my main OS drive
    Win 10 :-17134 rs4 180410-1804

:)

stormforce, Oct 17, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 17, 2019
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Oct 17, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Will not boot up

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Will not boot up

1. Will not boot up - Similar Threads - boot

2. System Will Not Boot After Using Modified Unattend.xml file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Will Not Boot After Using Modified Unattend.xml file: After generating a revised Unattend.xml" from Windows System Image Manager and running "Sysprep", I receive the following error when booting the system after capturing the image, "winload.efi corrupt or missing". The file that works is as...
  3. System Will Not Boot After Using Modified Unattend.xml file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Will Not Boot After Using Modified Unattend.xml file: After generating a revised Unattend.xml" from Windows System Image Manager and running "Sysprep", I receive the following error when booting the system after capturing the image, "winload.efi corrupt or missing". The file that works is as...
  4. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  5. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  6. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?: I have a single PC that I dual boot into two Win10 installations: one for work, one for gaming. Both installations use the same retail digital license. I got hit by a Windows activation bug where a BIOS upgrade resulted in both installations losing activation because Windows...
  7. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?: I have a single PC that I dual boot into two Win10 installations: one for work, one for gaming. Both installations use the same retail digital license. I got hit by a Windows activation bug where a BIOS upgrade resulted in both installations losing activation because Windows...
  8. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

9. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  10. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...