Windows 10: will not interface with car.

Discus and support will not interface with car. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 tablet with windows 10 home. I got it cause my windows 8 laptop with on its last leg. So I got this thinking it would replace me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hi11Bi11yBadAss, Jul 15, 2019.

1. will not interface with car.

I have a windows 10 tablet with windows 10 home. I got it cause my windows 8 laptop with on its last leg. So I got this thinking it would replace me laptop. Will it will not interface with my tactrix 2.0. it is a openport so I can datalog with my car. I know that the openport is working I can use it on other laptops. so I guess my question is whaat do I need to do to make it work with my tablet? it is a samuang book2. with windows 10 home. I thought maybe upgrade to pro but that is another 100 dollars shot if it don't work. Is it that the tablet don't have the drivers or maybe the cable? thank you for your time.

William

:)

Hi11Bi11yBadAss, Jul 15, 2019
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

Thanks mate I will give that a try as there are two phones listed on the car one being the Pixel being a replacement for a Samsung.

I did also see a trick on YouTube to whereby you disconnect the battery negative form the battery leave for a few seconds and then connect back up and try resetting the Blu tooth again - I suppose a bit like a rebooting a computer anyway worth a try if your suggestion doesn't work.

ICIT2LOL, Jul 15, 2019
  3. spunk Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

Remove the device from the cars Bluetooth list. Restart your phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the phone and set it to Pair. Set the cars Bluetooth to pair, they should find it each other.

spunk, Jul 15, 2019
  4. will not interface with car.

Lumia 950 and blutooth to car

I cannot connect the blue tooth phone to my car.

The car is listed on the search but when adding code it does not connect.

it say to type a code into the phone first and then the car but it doesn't work?

Any suggestion?

Thank you

TimHarvey1, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

will not interface with car.

1. will not interface with car. - Similar Threads - interface car

2. Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...: I was facing this problem since November 2023 , After running an application slowly the while lines as shown in screenshot covers the whole application. Some sort of glitchy user interface , and it is observed on Microsoft apps only. Other applications in my laptop are...
  3. Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently facing with Microsoft applications user interface problem!!! need a fix for this...: I was facing this problem since November 2023 , After running an application slowly the while lines as shown in screenshot covers the whole application. Some sort of glitchy user interface , and it is observed on Microsoft apps only. Other applications in my laptop are...
  4. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  5. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  6. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  7. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  8. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...
  9. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...
  10. Why won't my audio interface work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my audio interface work?: I have a custom built tower computer and im trying to run my XLR microphone through an audio interface. However my computer wont detect my audio interface which is a USB device. I've already tried running through the settings and disconnecting and reconnecting the device...