Windows 10: Will not let me log in with my pin

Discus and support Will not let me log in with my pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After performing a system restore because I was having problems with my audio I am unable to use my pin and get logged back into my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by kristipascarella, May 4, 2020.

1. Will not let me log in with my pin

After performing a system restore because I was having problems with my audio I am unable to use my pin and get logged back into my computer.

:)

kristipascarella, May 4, 2020

2. pin log in

Hi Keith,

You can change your PIN by following the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts >
      Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Change.
    • Enter your current PIN, enter and confirm the new PIN, then click OK.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, May 4, 2020
  3. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, May 4, 2020
  4. Will not let me log in with my pin

How do you reset windows 10 log on pin password

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Sign-in options on the log on screen. Select Microsoft account.
    • Try logging in using Microsoft account and password.
    • Once you log into the system, try to change the PIN under accounts/sign-in page.
    • Select the Start
      Will not let me log in with my pin [​IMG]
      button, then select
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Try to reset the PIN.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Will not let me log in with my pin

1. Will not let me log in with my pin - Similar Threads - let log pin

2. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in: I tried creating the finger print and it won’t work now and won’t let me use my password or type in mypin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-log-in-it-keeps-asking-for-a/5305fffd-11dd-48a4-9989-97c4e1afb731
  3. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in: I tried creating the finger print and it won’t work now and won’t let me use my password or type in mypin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-log-in-it-keeps-asking-for-a/5305fffd-11dd-48a4-9989-97c4e1afb731
  4. My laptop won’t let me log in it keeps asking for a pin but won’t let me type the pin in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  6. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  7. Windows 10 not letting me log-in with correct pin and password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not letting me log-in with correct pin and password.: Hello All,Three days ago I successfully changed my laptop's PIN for security reasons. The laptop was working fine, but when I restarted it the next day, it won't let me in. I used my Microsoft account password to login, but even it is not working. I tried to login my system...
  8. It will not let me log in my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It will not let me log in my account: Momony7220 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-log-in-my-account/dc7cae5f-d77e-4b9a-b8f9-f989c5f82550
  9. Won't let me use a PIN to log in....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Won't let me use a PIN to log in....: Windows claims I got my PIN wrong too many times and has locked it out. I can get in with the my password, but that is more difficult. It said I had to have the computer on for 2 hours to reset my PIN. So I left it on, but it didn't help. I deleted the PIN and tried to set...
  10. Windows will not let me remove/change my log in PIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows will not let me remove/change my log in PIN: Help - it keeps saying I dont have the option to change it, even though I made one in the first place! It's becoming REALLY annoying. submitted by /u/fizolu [link] [comments]...