Windows 10: will not open properly

Discus and support will not open properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer, it goes into preparing to diagnose and then I get a message that the computer could not open properly. I then hace two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrancesSmith4, Apr 21, 2020.

1. will not open properly

When I turn on my computer, it goes into preparing to diagnose and then I get a message that the computer could not open properly. I then hace two options, continue or advance check. I have gone through the whole troubleshooting issues and I end up at the same place. I can get tot he command page but I don't have a correct command to open windows. This computer came with windows10 but I do not have a disc

:)

FrancesSmith4, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. will not open properly :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2020
  4. will not open properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

will not open properly

1. will not open properly - Similar Threads - open properly

2. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  3. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  4. My Sistem doesn't open properly error code 0xc000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Sistem doesn't open properly error code 0xc000000: Dear Sir,My Sistem doesn't open properly in error code 0xc000000 only recovery mode show but does not show any key, in the boot menu process only blank blue screen and one line pixels shows please suggest me.Thanks randheer singh Sony Vaio laptop version i3Windows 8...
  5. My Sistem doesn't open properly error code 0xc000000

My Sistem doesn't open properly error code 0xc000000: Dear Sir,My Sistem doesn't open properly in error code 0xc000000 only recovery mode show but does not show any key, in the boot menu process only blank blue screen and one line pixels shows please suggest me.Thanks randheer singh Sony Vaio laptop version i3Windows 8...
  6. laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....: Hello, I want some help to fix this issue: my laptop shutdown and gets stuck instead of sleeping when I close the lid.I have an HPVictus laptop windows 11I tried the following:1. change power plan settings sleep, hibernate, etc played with values and still doesnt work2. did...
  7. laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....

laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....: Hello, I want some help to fix this issue: my laptop shutdown and gets stuck instead of sleeping when I close the lid.I have an HPVictus laptop windows 11I tried the following:1. change power plan settings sleep, hibernate, etc played with values and still doesnt work2. did...
  8. Keyboard is stuck not properly typing and i cant find a fix, Help D opening downloads, H...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is stuck not properly typing and i cant find a fix, Help D opening downloads, H...: i have uninstalled drivers and tried different keyboards and done virus scans and nothing shows up as wrong and nothing works to fix it. ctrl + alt + delete is even beginning to not work to temp-fix it. help lol...
  9. Keyboard is stuck not properly typing and i cant find a fix, Help D opening downloads, H...

Keyboard is stuck not properly typing and i cant find a fix, Help D opening downloads, H...: i have uninstalled drivers and tried different keyboards and done virus scans and nothing shows up as wrong and nothing works to fix it. ctrl + alt + delete is even beginning to not work to temp-fix it. help lol...
  10. Keyboard is stuck not properly typing and i cant find a fix, Help D opening downloads, H...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware