Windows 10: Will not start

Discus and support Will not start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I opened my pc this morning and got a blue screen that said automatic repair failed I tried everything it said to try but still nothing Any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vett, Apr 21, 2020.

1. vett Win User

Will not start

I opened my pc this morning and got a blue screen that said automatic repair failed I tried everything it said to try but still nothing
    Any ideas
    Will not start [​IMG]

:)

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 22, 2020
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Will not start

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Will not start

1. Will not start - Similar Threads - start

2. Help to repair right-click start menu Power Manager apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to repair right-click start menu Power Manager apps: Hi I've been searching help videos sometimes difficult to follow. Trouble happened when I was setting up an external HDD for partition and file backup purposes. Had not done it before and needed to repeat some steps. I also installed WD utilities just to look at what was...
  3. Changing the taskbar and start menu font under Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the taskbar and start menu font under Windows 10 1909: Hello, Until this morning, I was running Windows 10 1803 and had applied the registry changes to have the Segoe UI font globally replaced by Tahoma. After I made the upgrade to Windows 10 1909, my registry settings for Font substitution were removed, so I went back and did...
  4. How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app?: I've already opted out of Microsoft Rewards, but whenever I open up Settings, there's an icon on the top right corner that says "Rewards: Start Earning" to the right of the Windows Update status. It's incredibly annoying, does anyone know how to remove it completely? I am on...
  5. Is There Any Way to Pin YouTube on Windows 10 Start Menu?

Is There Any Way to Pin YouTube on Windows 10 Start Menu?: Just wondering if I can pin YouTube as a live tile on Windows 10 start menu. If anyone know the trick please help me. Thanks in advance for all your helps.. submitted by /u/SHH19 [link] [comments]...
  6. Unable to start CMD from command line using switch -verb runas

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to start CMD from command line using switch -verb runas: I was able to start cmd as administrator from cmd/powershell using the following command: start cmd -verb runas I am no longer do so. The command fires up a new cmd window but without admin privelege. I am not aware which update or changes blocked this functionality....
  7. Windows wont start, PC is stuck on black screen on BIOS screen when booted

Windows wont start, PC is stuck on black screen on BIOS screen when booted: Hey! I have windows 10 on my computer (i5 8400, GTX 1060 6gb, Asus TUF B360M-Plus motherboard), and from one day to another windows wont start on my computer. Yesterday everything was fine and today, when I turned my PC on it keept on a black screen for hours. So I tryed to...
  8. How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting: Guy please help me. When i finish install the game i press play but this message appear and said "Your Graphics Card does not support DirectX11 Feature, Please update your graphics card driver and try again" i dont know what to do i even try dxcpl to but when i use it, the...
  9. Windows apps show a missing icon when I search for them on the start menu but appear ok on...

Windows apps show a missing icon when I search for them on the start menu but appear ok on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Izkda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gprf25/windows_apps_show_a_missing_icon_when_i_search/
  10. Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified.

Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified.: Went out to go furniture shopping, turned off PC after using it. Came back, turned on PC and screen was blurred with no text or anything on it. I wait for a bit prob 5-10 minutes, I get the box for my pin, I put in my pin but it says credentials cannot be verified. Bought...