Windows 10: Will Paint ever get updated?

Discus and support Will Paint ever get updated? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It retains all the bugs it had from windows 7 and 8 for example, flipping an image left or right of an image like a sprite gets rid of the lower area.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shulk-skywalker, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Will Paint ever get updated?

It retains all the bugs it had from windows 7 and 8 for example, flipping an image left or right of an image like a sprite gets rid of the lower area. And sometimes the color black can't be selected. Opening up an image and using the eraser recolor method doesn't work for some reason, unless you paste the sprite in.

The last time paint got update to my knowledge was the to get rid of the discontinue button. I use paint because there are some thing in paint 3D doesn't have. Like invert the image "easy transparent with the color white when using transparent in paint" and you can invert the image, use a loso tool, and use the shapes after you use them, and not having to select it again. And not to mention the paint bucket tool in pain 3D is terrible when you want to use it. Unlike paint it doesn't paint in on color spot, it could be the whole image. And has less fonts to choose from. Fixdays is on ms paint and not 3D

Will paint 3D get the features paint has, because paint on windows 10 in 7 retained with what I mentioned above.

:)

Shulk-skywalker, Aug 21, 2020

2. Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Will Paint ever get updated?

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Will Paint ever get updated?

1. Will Paint ever get updated? - Similar Threads - Paint ever updated

2. Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you

in Windows 10 News
    Paint 3D stuck at We are getting the update ready for you: [ATTACH]While opening Paint 3D, if you get paint 3D needs an update, We are getting the update ready for you message, and you are unable to open the app; here are some working solutions for you. It appears when you do not update the app for a very long time, and your system...
  3. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  4. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  5. Worst windows update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst windows update ever: Hi, I know it is quite complicated process to update a piece of software and end-up having more bugs for each time you update. I've been using windows since i am using the computer itself but, I've never been so fed up with the OS and made me to reach out here. I lost my 2TB...
  6. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  7. Will the store ever get fixed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will the store ever get fixed?: I'm doing a 110gb download and i'm bored as hell because apparently i'm not allowed to do anything else while this is downloading. I keep trying different games both online and offline and basically as soon as i alt+tab into a game i come straight back out to an error...
  8. Will I ever get the "October" update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I ever get the "October" update?: When I heard about the October update last year I was excited about some of the new features, particularly the Smartphone integration. Then the negative news hit about the update. I recall seeing advice (from Microsoft I believe) never to manually check for new updates, but...
  9. We had a creator's update. Will we ever get a Music Lover's update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We had a creator's update. Will we ever get a Music Lover's update?: Why is File explorer so behind when it comes to music tagging? WAV files can now be tagged, FLAC files always had the ability for tags, but the basic usage of Windows does not allow viewing or editing these tags. There are dozens of programs that allow tagging many kinds...
  10. is the networking ever going to get fixed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is the networking ever going to get fixed?: I am starting to believe that someone on here is not believing me when i say the windows networking does not work because of the responses i have gotten. There is nothing that can be done, it is broken. Why does no one believe me? I click on network, click my computer,...