Windows 10: will process monitor capture the process

Discus and support will process monitor capture the process in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am playing a game which has an issue. sometimes when i am playing the game it will minimize by itself as if i pressed alt tab. if the issue happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cns00, Oct 26, 2019.

1. cns00 Win User

will process monitor capture the process

i am playing a game which has an issue. sometimes when i am playing the game it will minimize by itself as if i pressed alt tab. if the issue happens again then i will use process monitor and i will follow Process Monitor Tutorial to capture all the processes that happened when the game minimized

will the process which caused minimize to the game show in the list of processes? if yes then how do i find it?

:)

cns00, Oct 26, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Process Monitor

1.0.1 released. It displays how long the process monitor was observering a process on stop/close.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 26, 2019
  4. will process monitor capture the process

Process Monitor 1.2 Released

Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. It combines the features of two legacy Sysinternals utilities, Filemon and Regmon, and adds an extensive list of enhancements including rich and non-destructive filtering, comprehensive event properties such session IDs and user names, reliable process information, full thread stacks with integrated symbol support for each operation, simultaneous logging to a file, and much more. Its uniquely powerful features will make Process Monitor a core utility in your system troubleshooting and malware hunting toolkit.Process Monitor runs on Windows 2000 SP4 with Update Rollup 1, Windows XP SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP1, and Windows Vista as well as x64 versions of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 SP1 and Windows Vista.

Source: ProcessMonitor

HellasVagabond, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

will process monitor capture the process

1. will process monitor capture the process - Similar Threads - process monitor capture

2. are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...: I am thinking that on windows 10, using process explorer, process monitor and suricata are a complete home network monitoring environment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-process-monitor-process-explorer-and-suricata/dae1d561-643c-4e35-b938-a8f312b1ffc1
  3. are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    are process monitor, process explorer and suricata a complete home network monitoring...: I am thinking that on windows 10, using process explorer, process monitor and suricata are a complete home network monitoring environment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/are-process-monitor-process-explorer-and-suricata/dae1d561-643c-4e35-b938-a8f312b1ffc1
  4. Monitoring svchost.exe Sub Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitoring svchost.exe Sub Processes: Good day,I have a very interesting issue. Whenever I lock my screen Windows 11, the fan starts to spin permanently. Not at the highest speed I assume, but actually higher than while I am working on the computer.Trying to troubleshoot it, I figured that svchost.exe was...
  5. Monitoring svchost.exe Sub Processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitoring svchost.exe Sub Processes: Good day,I have a very interesting issue. Whenever I lock my screen Windows 11, the fan starts to spin permanently. Not at the highest speed I assume, but actually higher than while I am working on the computer.Trying to troubleshoot it, I figured that svchost.exe was...
  6. processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    processes: Which processes should be running, at any normal time, for Windows 10? Not start up processes I know it varies from time to time. But my computer runs well over 125 and its super slow. HELP!...
  7. New Process Monitor v3.53 and Process Explorer v16.31

in Windows 10 News
    New Process Monitor v3.53 and Process Explorer v16.31: Process Monitor v3.53 This update to Process Monitor includes the following changes: Resolves a crash when reloading a saved file Fixes issues where profiling events and/or process activity summary stopped working after the GUI is closed and reopened Adds file information...
  8. processes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    processes: I was wonder what winlogon.exe process doing in my task manager? TCPSVCS.EXE with all caps what is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processes/7df7022c-cf02-4951-bb37-b3b002a479db"
  9. Monitor internet activity of a process

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitor internet activity of a process: I know that in windows its possible to monitor which processes are connecting to the internet and which ip they are connecting to and which ports they are using. But is there a way to monitor the data a process downloads or uploads while connected to the internet? I saw...
  10. Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Duplicate Epson Status Monitor Process: I noticed that I have two Epson Status Monitor processes running in the background. [img] I've already tried to disable this process from startup, but they are loaded anyway. In fact, both processes are loaded. I also noticed that one process is labeled V3 and the...