Windows 10: Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

Discus and support Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ceLeon1, Nov 12, 2020.

1. ceLeon1 Win User

Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid all my worlds and data on servers will be deleted. Will my data and worlds be saved? If not is there any way to make it save? I also cant seem to find my Minecraft bedrock folder either.

:)

ceLeon1, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Tod_NL Win User

help i deleted my bedrock worlds

i deleted minecarft and reinstalled it (minecraft bedrock on pc) but i see my worlds are gone

how can i make it come back and can i even

pls help... i am realy scared they are gone forever

Tod_NL, Nov 12, 2020
  3. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting
    process, my computer gives me the Blue Screen of Death. Every now and then, I do get these, probably because I am using an older computer with Windows 10. But at the moment, that is not the point. What is important to me is that I get that Minecraft world
    back. I was able to find that it indeed exists, but it won't show up in the world list. I have looked pretty much everywhere, but I could only find one or two things about recovering Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds in particular. So, is there any way to recover
    one for Minecraft Bedrock? And if so, would you please tell me? Also, for the record, I haven't made any backups of this world.

PixeltheGreatMC, Nov 12, 2020
  4. nnicoo62 Win User

Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft Bedrock?

Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC.

nnicoo62, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds? - Similar Threads - reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows worlds and behavior packs gone after reinstalling: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows because Minecraft marketplace items weren't downloading. Reinstalling fixed the issue, but my worlds and behavior packs are gone. I forgot to back them up before I reinstalled Minecraft. I play on Windows 11. Is...
  4. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds: Yesterday i uninstalled for error Minecraft Bedrock in my PC, and when installed again my worlds weren't there anymore obviously. So i want to know if there is anyway to recover my worlds....
  7. Bedrock Minecraft worlds gone after Windows reinstall, not even in AppData folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock Minecraft worlds gone after Windows reinstall, not even in AppData folders: So I just basically moved Windows from my hard drive to my solid state drive, and all of my other stuff was saved and carried over because it was on one of my two drives. I had some Bedrock worlds that aren't showing in the list in the game now, so I went to...
  8. help i deleted my bedrock worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i deleted my bedrock worlds: i deleted minecarft and reinstalled it minecraft bedrock on pc but i see my worlds are gone how can i make it come back and can i even pls help... i am realy scared they are gone forever...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world": Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.: So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.[IMG]...