Windows 10: Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop

Discus and support Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm probably just being overly anxious but will removing a account from my old disused laptop affect it on my new laptop? I don't think it will but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliT., Sep 28, 2020.

1. AliT. Win User

Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop

I'm probably just being overly anxious but will removing a account from my old disused laptop affect it on my new laptop? I don't think it will but I'm nervous about it.

:)

AliT., Sep 28, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Sep 28, 2020
  4. A-A-ron Win User

How to remove old Microsoft account from laptop

Hello all,

My laptop is tied to an old Microsoft account that is also tied to an email address I no longer have. My laptop is unusable at the moment because I can not sign into it using my old account. I now have a new Microsoft account, but can not figure out to
    remove the old account from the laptop.

Thanks in advance for the help!

A-A-ron, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop - Similar Threads - removing account old

2. Remove and replace old college Microsoft account from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove and replace old college Microsoft account from laptop: I purchased a laptop in college and set up using my college Microsoft account. That account no longer exists. I am trying to disconnect it from my laptop, but it requires a password. I do not know that password, and the account doesn't technically exists anymore so I cannot...
  3. Remove and replace old college Microsoft account from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove and replace old college Microsoft account from laptop: I purchased a laptop in college and set up using my college Microsoft account. That account no longer exists. I am trying to disconnect it from my laptop, but it requires a password. I do not know that password, and the account doesn't technically exists anymore so I cannot...
  4. How to remove husband from old laptop and not affect files on new laptop and remove our son...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove husband from old laptop and not affect files on new laptop and remove our son...: Some on answered this question before but now I can't find it in my email So please forgive me as I repeat.After buying a new laptop for my husband we gave the old laptop to our son. We are using Windows 10 Office 365.Our problem is that my son's information is now on both...
  5. How to remove husband from old laptop and not affect files on new laptop and remove our son...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove husband from old laptop and not affect files on new laptop and remove our son...: Some on answered this question before but now I can't find it in my email So please forgive me as I repeat.After buying a new laptop for my husband we gave the old laptop to our son. We are using Windows 10 Office 365.Our problem is that my son's information is now on both...
  6. How to remove husband from old laptop and not affect files on new laptop and remove our son...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. removing account from my old laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing account from my old laptop: Hi removing account from my old laptop will it remove my account and data on my new laptop and data ? PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-account-from-my-old-laptop/df64f0c0-e841-4c4d-93cb-83bbc0ee78ee
  8. New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account: Hi All, I am buying a new laptop and would like to log into my current Microsoft account on it, so I can get my games back for free. I also have a lot of things on my current PC and I do not want that on my new one. If I log into to my Microsoft account will all of...
  9. New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Laptop, Old Microsoft Account: Hi All, I am buying a new laptop and would like to log into my current Microsoft account on it, so I can get my games back for free. I also have a lot of things on my current PC and I do not want that on my new one. If I log into to my Microsoft account will all of...
  10. Remove Office 2010 from old Laptop to install in new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Office 2010 from old Laptop to install in new laptop: My previous laptop went Black screened om me and and my local repair shop said that it was not worth repairing, this also happened with my wife's just before Christmas and i was able to activate our purchased copy of windows 2010, fast forward to this week and i did the same...