Windows 10: Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop

Discus and support Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm probably just being overly anxious but will removing a account from my old disused laptop affect it on my new laptop? I don't think it will but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliT., Sep 28, 2020.

1. AliT. Win User

Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop

I'm probably just being overly anxious but will removing a account from my old disused laptop affect it on my new laptop? I don't think it will but I'm nervous about it.

:)

AliT., Sep 28, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Sep 28, 2020
  4. A-A-ron Win User

How to remove old Microsoft account from laptop

Hello all,

My laptop is tied to an old Microsoft account that is also tied to an email address I no longer have. My laptop is unusable at the moment because I can not sign into it using my old account. I now have a new Microsoft account, but can not figure out to
    remove the old account from the laptop.

Thanks in advance for the help!

A-A-ron, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Will removing an account from a old laptop affect it on a new laptop - Similar Threads - removing account old

2. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d
  3. How to move programs from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to move programs from old laptop to new laptop: So I got a new laptop today, And I was wondering if there is any way to move all my programs from old laptop to new laptop, WITHOUT having to manually install them all again? It is just an insane amount of time, and I really don't have enough time for that Is it ok to...
  4. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  5. Unlinking an account from Old Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlinking an account from Old Laptop: I Returned my laptop to Amazon and forgot to remove my info Is there a way I can unlink the account without the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlinking-an-account-from-old-laptop/2a8e3a39-cb3c-4042-a74f-d72d630c8d5c
  6. Transferring windows license from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring windows license from old laptop to new laptop: Hi Few months back i purchased the retail license of windows 10 pro from microsoft site and install the same on my laptop. Now there is some problem with my existing laptop and need to buy a new one. Can I transfer this license from this old laptop to new laptop? If i go to...
  7. Removal of account from my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal of account from my laptop: How can I remove my account from a laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-account-from-my-laptop/a4553cdc-e8dd-4b05-b7fc-2d458e6955c8"
  8. migrate windows license from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    migrate windows license from old laptop to new laptop: My wife and I have 2 laptops 1st one: Dell Studio, bought in 2009, originally had windows vista license then I purchased windows 8 license in 2013 then got a free upgrade to widows 10. 2nd one: Fujitsu lifebook bought in 2011, originally had Windows 7 then we got a free...
  9. Unable to Restore New Laptop from Backup of Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unable to Restore New Laptop from Backup of Old Laptop: I was having keyboard problems with my Lenovo Flex 5. It was still under warranty so I sent the laptop back to Lenovo at their request. Before I sent it to them I ran a backup to an external hard drive. The files are located in a file labeled "File History". They sent me a...
  10. Clone old laptop to new Laptop?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Clone old laptop to new Laptop?: Question: Could I with Data Migration clone my old laptop (win 10 installed & updated), and install it in a new laptop I am thinking of buying? As always your thoughts most appreciated. 54283