Windows 10: Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

Discus and support Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a PC that was previously used by a person named Polly. I need to enter password to enter windows. In settings page, I see it logged in as ***... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DabLRT, Feb 23, 2021.

1. DabLRT Win User

Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

I have a PC that was previously used by a person named Polly. I need to enter password to enter windows.

In settings page, I see it logged in as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

If I remove this email account from settings, will it also remove the password for me to enter windows?

or windows access password will not be affected?

:)

DabLRT, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Pyeti Win User

password on windows removal

Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, Feb 23, 2021
  3. JBG123 Win User
    Removing Windows

I am wanting to remove windows from my SSD. My SSD is only 120GB and program files automatically install there, I have tried changing directories to another drive but it eventually messes something up. So now I will be installing windows to onto my HDD and the SSD will be the second drive.

Does anyone have some advice on how to completely remove windows from my SSD?
    Thanks.

JBG123, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

how to completely remove windows

This was from windows help

brandonwh64, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

1. Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password? - Similar Threads - removing account removes

2. Removing PC from windows account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing PC from windows account: Might get roasted here for this, but I'm prepared. I'm a man. I want to remove my PC from my Microsoft account, * and potentially use another account, maybe Gmail? I have it registered to an old hotmail email address. If I remove it, what happens? How do I keep Windows?...
  3. Remove CVR account from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove CVR account from Windows: Any time I try to use the Your Phone app in Windows, I get a sync error. I'm taken to "Shared Experiences" which gives me a "Fix Now" button, and clicking that takes me to log in to my DOD CVR account. This used to work when I had a CVR account, but it's gone, so I have...
  4. Remove password feature is removed from "netplwiz" window ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove password feature is removed from "netplwiz" window ?: Is remove password feature is removed from "netplwiz" window in windows may 2020 update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-password-feature-is-removed-from-netplwiz/16e91d48-ba5b-43fb-981f-6efeed94d156
  5. Remove email account from windows 10 without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove email account from windows 10 without password: How can I remove an email account under the Email & Accounts setting in Windows 10 if they email has been deactivited/removed by my previous organization? [ATTACH]...
  6. removing a windows account

removing a windows account: i currently have 3 windows accounts connected to my pc, two of my own and one school account. no clue how the school account is connected to my pc at home. so how do i remove it, when i click my gmail account it says i can remove it but the school account i cant. it says...
  7. Removing Microsoft Account from Windows

Removing Microsoft Account from Windows: Hey guys, My friend signed into his account on word to access his google drive but wound up signing into microsoft account on my laptop (if that makes any sense). His email address is now shown as the administrator of my laptop. When I go to Settings to "Accounts used by...
  8. Remove Microsoft Account from Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account from Windows: I have read all of the previous posts and they all say to select the account and click "delete". I am trying to remove my former (no longer active), Microsoft account. Unfortunately, I am not given that option. All it shows for either account (one personal and one old work...
  9. Remove Password of Local Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Password of Local Account in Windows 10: How to: Remove Password of Local Account in Windows 10 How to Remove Password of Local Account in Windows 10 [img] Information If you have a local account on the PC, then your Windows password is what you use to sign in to your user account in Windows on the PC....
  10. Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10: How to: Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 How to Remove a Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 [img] Information You can sign in to your PC with a picture password. You choose the picture and the three gestures you use with it to...