Windows 10: Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

Discus and support Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a PC that was previously used by a person named Polly. I need to enter password to enter windows. In settings page, I see it logged in as ***... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DabLRT, Feb 23, 2021.

1. DabLRT Win User

Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

I have a PC that was previously used by a person named Polly. I need to enter password to enter windows.

In settings page, I see it logged in as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

If I remove this email account from settings, will it also remove the password for me to enter windows?

or windows access password will not be affected?

:)

DabLRT, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Pyeti Win User

password on windows removal

Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, Feb 23, 2021
  3. JBG123 Win User
    Removing Windows

I am wanting to remove windows from my SSD. My SSD is only 120GB and program files automatically install there, I have tried changing directories to another drive but it eventually messes something up. So now I will be installing windows to onto my HDD and the SSD will be the second drive.

Does anyone have some advice on how to completely remove windows from my SSD?
    Thanks.

JBG123, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

how to completely remove windows

This was from windows help

brandonwh64, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password?

1. Will removing Windows account from windows removes the windows access password? - Similar Threads - removing account removes

2. how to remove microsoft account password from windows sign-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove microsoft account password from windows sign-in?: helloi just wanted to ask how to remove microsoft account password from windows 10 sign in i tried using netplwiz but it didnt work after netplwiz i locked my computer but it still showed password sign-in i dont want any sign in password pls help...
  3. how to remove microsoft account password from windows sign-in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove microsoft account password from windows sign-in?: helloi just wanted to ask how to remove microsoft account password from windows 10 sign in i tried using netplwiz but it didnt work after netplwiz i locked my computer but it still showed password sign-in i dont want any sign in password pls help...
  4. how to remove microsoft account password from windows sign-in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Remove windows password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove windows password.: I Have A home computer where the whole family uses the computer.So i don't want a password on my PC or i don't want to make multiple accounts.But after i added my Microsoft account i just cant remove the password can someone help me.I do use windows 10, my PC does not run...
  6. Remove windows password.

Remove windows password.: I Have A home computer where the whole family uses the computer.So i don't want a password on my PC or i don't want to make multiple accounts.But after i added my Microsoft account i just cant remove the password can someone help me.I do use windows 10, my PC does not run...
  7. Remove windows password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Remove password feature is removed from "netplwiz" window ?

Remove password feature is removed from "netplwiz" window ?: Is remove password feature is removed from "netplwiz" window in windows may 2020 update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-password-feature-is-removed-from-netplwiz/16e91d48-ba5b-43fb-981f-6efeed94d156
  9. Remove email account from windows 10 without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove email account from windows 10 without password: How can I remove an email account under the Email & Accounts setting in Windows 10 if they email has been deactivited/removed by my previous organization? [ATTACH]...
  10. Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10: How to: Remove Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 How to Remove a Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10 [img] Information You can sign in to your PC with a picture password. You choose the picture and the three gestures you use with it to...