Windows 10: Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?

Discus and support Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, new to this websiteI wanna ask if it's a solution if I replace my hdd with a new one since the system32 in my pc is corrupted since something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rojym villarosa, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?

Hello, new to this websiteI wanna ask if it's a solution if I replace my hdd with a new one since the system32 in my pc is corrupted since something went wrong with my regedit, with constant prompts on my pc saying something about denying access to regedit policy 2.0, can't really remember, then after that, I couldn't access my pc at all because of a bluscreen with SYSTEM LICENSE VIOLATION on my pc, after deleting all my files to fix it Which really didn't my user account got deleted too so it means I can't access anything right now, as if my pc is compromised No user account = no access to

:)

rojym villarosa, Feb 2, 2023

2. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Feb 2, 2023
  3. corrupt hdd

I have an 8 year old ibm thinkpad r51 and it now has a corrupt internal hdd...... i dont no much about computers so please suggest what i should do?

unistarviv, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32? 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32? 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?

1. Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32? - Similar Threads - replacing HDD help

2. Cannot replace file in System32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot replace file in System32: Hello, I am trying to replace the audiosrv.dll file in C:\Windows\System32. However, even after I have manually took over ownership of the System32 folder, it is still not allowing me to replace the file. I have also tried Chkdsk scan, and have tried to load into safe mode to...
  3. System32 files are corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System32 files are corrupt: I ran an SFC scan which reported, "Windows Resource Protection identified corrupt files but couldn't repair some of them." Upon reviewing the CBS.log, it indicated that all system32 files were affected. Additionally, I conducted a DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, but...
  4. System32 files are corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System32 files are corrupt: I ran an SFC scan which reported, "Windows Resource Protection identified corrupt files but couldn't repair some of them." Upon reviewing the CBS.log, it indicated that all system32 files were affected. Additionally, I conducted a DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, but...
  5. Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?

Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?: Hello, new to this websiteI wanna ask if it's a solution if I replace my hdd with a new one since the system32 in my pc is corrupted since something went wrong with my regedit, with constant prompts on my pc saying something about denying access to regedit policy 2.0, can't...
  6. Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will replacing HDD help with corrupted system32?: Hello, new to this websiteI wanna ask if it's a solution if I replace my hdd with a new one since the system32 in my pc is corrupted since something went wrong with my regedit, with constant prompts on my pc saying something about denying access to regedit policy 2.0, can't...
  7. Replacing HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacing HDD: I have a HP s5-1114 with Windows 10 Home that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 via the free upgrade. It is attached to my account. My HDD has died and I've ordered a new one. How do I get my SW key to reinstall the OS? I recall seeing it was digitally saved to my account, but...
  8. Replacing HDD

Replacing HDD: I have a HP s5-1114 with Windows 10 Home that was upgraded from Windows 8.1 via the free upgrade. It is attached to my account. My HDD has died and I've ordered a new one. How do I get my SW key to reinstall the OS? I recall seeing it was digitally saved to my account, but...
  9. Replacing HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Help In replacing an hdd activity light

in Windows 10 Support
    Help In replacing an hdd activity light: Musetex phantom ATX midtower case(903-S6) and the activity light for the hard drive isn't working. I have a replacement but I have never replaced an hdd activity light before.(There's a pin for the front umbelacles which I have corrected) Any tips/help would be appreciated...