Windows 10: Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license?

Discus and support Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a legion y520 laptop and i want to reset it using the cloud download option but im not sure if that option retains my license. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Phantom_Soldier, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license?

I have a legion y520 laptop and i want to reset it using the cloud download option but im not sure if that option retains my license.

submitted by /u/The_Phantom_Soldier
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The_Phantom_Soldier, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license?

install oem license multiple time in just one pc

Not a problem reinstalling on Windows 10 OEM on the same machine.

OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

you can perform a clean install, several ways:

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Option 4:

How to Perform a Clean Install of Windows 10 with the Refresh Tool

Andre Da Costa, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license?

1. Will reseting Windows 10 using the cloud download option remove my oem license? - Similar Threads - reseting using cloud

2. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?: Recently, I downloaded and installed a game from a non-trusted website on My PC, the game is full of malware and viruses which destroyed security services and I wanted to reset my pc remove everything with cloud download and I don't want to use local reinstall, I tried two...
  3. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download: 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on Recovery / Reset / Remove Everything / Cloud Download./ Wipe the Drive There is also the option to reinstall Windows using Local...
  4. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download: 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on Recovery / Reset / Remove Everything / Cloud Download./ Wipe the Drive There is also the option to reinstall Windows using Local...
  5. Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc

Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc: I've try so many way to test my pc health performance to see what is the problem causing the issue when reset the pc using cloud download. Whenever I use cloud download, it say unable to download. Please try again using local reinstall option. If anyone know how to fix this...
  6. If I Reset Windows, does it remove my OEM Windows 10 Home License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I Reset Windows, does it remove my OEM Windows 10 Home License: I have a Windows 10 Home OEM License. Will my license be removed if I reset my Windows to Factory and wipe all data using the windows program Not USB...
  7. Windows 10 reset using cloud download stuck on "resetting this PC"

Windows 10 reset using cloud download stuck on "resetting this PC": Resetting HP pavillion Laptop, less than a year old. Came with Windows 10 installed. Selected cloud download option leaving docs and files but removing apps. was completely updated prior to beginning. PC has been stuck on black screen with HP logo, spinning dots and...
  8. cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset: I want to reset my pc but cloud downloading option is not coming in my reset. please guide me through this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-downloading-option-is-not-coming-in-my/e4867085-ad5e-439a-8277-ab188a7e1f83
  9. Removing the OEM license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing the OEM license: I bought a Windows 10 DVD which had an OEM license. What is the procedure for removing the key from my current laptop and reactivating it in my another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-the-oem-license/a42debfe-4cb5-4a7c-8b6f-4baf4ec53456"
  10. Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?: Windows 10 administrators may soon have a new cloud download option when it comes to resetting a PC running Windows 10. Microsoft added functionality to the company's Windows 10 operating system to reset the operating system. Admins may initiate a reset from within Windows...