Windows 10: Will resetting pc fix registry editor related problem?

Discus and support Will resetting pc fix registry editor related problem? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Will resetting pc help me solving registry editor related problem? Please answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abid AhmedZidan, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Will resetting pc fix registry editor related problem?

Will resetting pc help me solving registry editor related problem?

Please answer.

:)

Abid AhmedZidan, Oct 26, 2020

2. Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Will resetting pc fix registry editor related problem?

registry fix

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What registry fix are you trying to run?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Have you taken a backup of all your data?
    I would suggest you to take a backup of all your data before doing any changes in the registry keys. If you do any incorrect changes to the registry you won’t be able to boot the computer.

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tells you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Will resetting pc fix registry editor related problem?

1. Will resetting pc fix registry editor related problem? - Similar Threads - resetting fix registry

2. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Editor: Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor/0414b1f2-50cf-4d94-9c9f-20665a45b5cb
  3. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  4. Registry editors

Registry editors: What is the safest registry editor product for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editors/6183e553-c449-4119-9f14-e55e2eed69d5
  5. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: So I was looking for a way to optimize my pc's gaming performance and I tried optimization tweaks and mistakingly messed wth the registry editor and permissions so if i try to open file explorer or most windows apps like RunTimeBroker it says i either don't have it installed...
  6. Registry Editor Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor Problem: I may have made a bad mistake with my Lenovo desktop computer.I wanted to change my User name in Win 10 Explorer so I checked YouTube for a possible answer. I chose to find my User name in the Registry: HKey_Local_Machine: Software\Microsoft: Windows NT: ProfilesList:...
  7. Registry Editor Problem

Registry Editor Problem: I may have made a bad mistake with my Lenovo desktop computer.I wanted to change my User name in Win 10 Explorer so I checked YouTube for a possible answer. I chose to find my User name in the Registry: HKey_Local_Machine: Software\Microsoft: Windows NT: ProfilesList:...
  8. Registry Editor Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Registry Editor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry Editor problem: Hi I have the same below problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cbklm8/how_to_reenable_windows_update_services_access_is/ and when I try the solution which is go to Registry Editor and change value from 4 to 2 for WaaSMedicSvc & wuauserv , it always go back...
  10. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor: Hi, everyone. I need your help. Ive deleted something in registry editor then i dont have any backup to restore the messed ive done. I want to ask if i change a new os in my laptop is it possible that my registry will be newly again? Your response is very much...