Windows 10: Will Resetting Windows (keeping “personal files”) Delete Game Data?

Discus and support Will Resetting Windows (keeping “personal files”) Delete Game Data? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It says that apps will be uninstalled, including my games. Will the data files for the games be deleted too? Or will I be able to reinstall the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Killpill01, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Will Resetting Windows (keeping “personal files”) Delete Game Data?

It says that apps will be uninstalled, including my games. Will the data files for the games be deleted too? Or will I be able to reinstall the game and keep my data?

I want to back it up to another drive but I can’t transfer 500gb in less than a couple hours with this POS

submitted by /u/Killpill01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Killpill01, Nov 13, 2020

2. Reset PC without deleting personal files

I have a question about the reset PC and keeping personal data does it delete programs and there data too or does it delete apps?

Windows 10 fan, Nov 13, 2020
  3. mjean1 Win User
    There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Will Resetting Windows (keeping “personal files”) Delete Game Data?

Keep personal files only

Hello, Recently i tried downloading windows 10 when 2 options popped up 1. keep personal files only, and 2. is nothing. well i wanna choose the keep personal files only. but i wanna know if it will delete all of my games,

ty for the ones who help. *Cool

nikolarogo, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Will Resetting Windows (keeping “personal files”) Delete Game Data?

1. Will Resetting Windows (keeping “personal files”) Delete Game Data? - Similar Threads - Resetting keeping “personal

2. Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows: Hi, My laptop recently crashed every time I play games. Turns out there's a corrupted window file and I decided to reset my Windows. Since I'm a student I want to save absolute everything from my C: driveMy questions are:-1. Do I need to backup or copy my files to another...
  3. Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows: Hi, My laptop recently crashed every time I play games. Turns out there's a corrupted window file and I decided to reset my Windows. Since I'm a student I want to save absolute everything from my C: driveMy questions are:-1. Do I need to backup or copy my files to another...
  4. Keep Personal Files on Resetting Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade 21H1: no option to keep personal files and data

Upgrade 21H1: no option to keep personal files and data: I have donwloaded the 21H1 ISO 64 bits. Tried to upgrade from 20H2. The procedure only offers the option "keep nothing" for a clean install. The other two options (to keep personal files data and programs) are not available. What could be the reason for that? 181640
  6. Windows 10 Reset Keeping personal files Feature

Windows 10 Reset Keeping personal files Feature: I recently resetted my laptop due to update problem. I selected to keep personal files but after the laptop opened, there was no single file there. The files were very important. Please help.......
  7. Deleting personal data on w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting personal data on w10: Hi Guys My friend wants to give away her oldish laptop to Daily Mail to help scvhool children, and asked me how to delete personal data. I told him that I use the startt/settings/update & security/recovery but he reckons that does not comepletely CLEAR ALL. Any advice...
  8. Reset PC without deleting personal files

Reset PC without deleting personal files: I have tried many times to reset my PC without deleting my personal files but every time I got the same error message at around 50% of the resetting process. "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." Please help me! * Want to reset pc but don't want...
  9. Reset PC without deleting personal files

Reset PC without deleting personal files: I have a question about the reset PC and keeping personal data does it delete programs and there data too or does it delete apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-pc-without-deleting-personal-files/627eec92-5065-4137-afbf-9e64a24bfbe5
  10. personal data files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    personal data files: How do I remove permanently personal data files and passwords? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-data-files/b7112e2d-94f9-4114-8509-011233545df8"