Windows 10: will restoro hurt my thinkpad

Discus and support will restoro hurt my thinkpad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by osprey771, Aug 13, 2019.

1. osprey771 Win User

will restoro hurt my thinkpad

I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it

:)

osprey771, Aug 13, 2019

2. Is Restoro a safe website?

I keep getting a message that Restoro will fix problems with my Windows program - is this a legitimate Microsoft website?

EllenCook1, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

will restoro hurt my thinkpad [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Aug 13, 2019
  4. will restoro hurt my thinkpad

Restoro - is it genuine?

I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window opened to say I had problems on my computer and a programme called Restoro (said its origin was on the hard
    disk) appeared and checked my computer. Results shown there were faults on my computer and when I clicked on repair it wanted payment. Is this a valid programme, or not? If it is, I very much resent the fact that a brand new computer is slow and then you
    are charged to repair it. I would very much appreciate comments on this, please.

alfred sisley, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

will restoro hurt my thinkpad

1. will restoro hurt my thinkpad - Similar Threads - restoro hurt thinkpad

2. Restoro - is it genuine?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restoro - is it genuine?: I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window opened to say I had problems on my computer and a programme called Restoro (said its origin was on the hard disk) appeared and...
  3. My finger print reader is inoperative on my Thinkpad T470 laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My finger print reader is inoperative on my Thinkpad T470 laptop.: My finger print reader is inoperative on my Thinkpad T470 laptop. This is not the first time it has gone inoperative. I have checked the drivers, which shows I have the latest. I also ran a DISM.exe health scan and sfc /scannow, no errors reported on either scan. Why the...
  4. what is restoro?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is restoro?: What is restoro? is this safe? Is it free: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-restoro/8127f4a6-77bf-4626-bc47-247fba2b2a1b
  5. Restoro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro: I've uninstalled Restoro but continue to get pop-ups. What do I need to do next to completely remove Restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/restoro/c54f4694-d0c9-40cb-906d-c3d3b6ccb00d
  6. Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10: So here goes..... Hello to all and I hope someone out here can explain this as I am scratching my head, and I am a pc engineer myself. A few days ago windows suddenly started to behave unusual with internet connection not dropping, but not staying up either like in limbo....
  7. Is Restoro a safe website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Restoro a safe website?: I keep getting a message that Restoro will fix problems with my Windows program - is this a legitimate Microsoft website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-restoro-a-safe-website/33a40afd-74ed-4e9d-b57e-201e65cda0ad
  8. No sound on Thinkpad T520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on Thinkpad T520: I have no sound on ThinkPad T520 except at headphone jack, Win 10 version 1607 OS build14393.351, I have a ThinkPad T420 with Win 10 version 1607, OS build 14393.447 the T420 has sound from speakers and headphone jack. I have the latest Conexant driver in the T520, I have...
  9. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...