Windows 10: will restoro hurt my thinkpad

Discus and support will restoro hurt my thinkpad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by osprey771, Aug 13, 2019.

1. osprey771 Win User

will restoro hurt my thinkpad

I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it

:)

osprey771, Aug 13, 2019

2. Is Restoro a safe website?

I keep getting a message that Restoro will fix problems with my Windows program - is this a legitimate Microsoft website?

EllenCook1, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

will restoro hurt my thinkpad [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Aug 13, 2019
  4. will restoro hurt my thinkpad

Restoro - is it genuine?

I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window opened to say I had problems on my computer and a programme called Restoro (said its origin was on the hard
    disk) appeared and checked my computer. Results shown there were faults on my computer and when I clicked on repair it wanted payment. Is this a valid programme, or not? If it is, I very much resent the fact that a brand new computer is slow and then you
    are charged to repair it. I would very much appreciate comments on this, please.

alfred sisley, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

will restoro hurt my thinkpad

1. will restoro hurt my thinkpad - Similar Threads - restoro hurt thinkpad

2. Restoro Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro Scam: Hello,I installed Restoro a few days ago, as I saw many review sites say it was "safe" and useful. I used a free 24 hour key and "fixed" the problems with it. Before I got the free key, I bought the year service for one device and was struggling to get the key till yesterday....
  3. Restoro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro: I've been a Restoro user for a number of years. I find Restoro a helpful site. As of Thursday, Microsoft won't allow me to log in. Why? I've been using Restoro services for year. I have paid money for their services and find it helpful. Please reply to *** Email address is...
  4. Restoro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoro: I've been a Restoro user for a number of years. I find Restoro a helpful site. As of Thursday, Microsoft won't allow me to log in. Why? I've been using Restoro services for year. I have paid money for their services and find it helpful. Please reply to *** Email address is...
  5. Restoro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Restoro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoro: How & where do these get our names. I have just been contacted by one of them and they installed that Restoro program on my computer and also placed a McAfee prog. on my computer. They told me they are Microsoft so I thought I was safe. Now what?...
  7. reinstall restoro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    reinstall restoro: my old laptp[ crashed. how do i install it on a new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-restoro/f3701cf4-deb1-4fd7-b722-e626214370a2
  8. restoro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restoro: is restoro a separate purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro/787418e5-635a-42b2-88b2-fa48f6967e47
  9. Restoro - is it genuine?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restoro - is it genuine?: I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window opened to say I had problems on my computer and a programme called Restoro (said its origin was on the hard disk) appeared and...
  10. Restoro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro: I've uninstalled Restoro but continue to get pop-ups. What do I need to do next to completely remove Restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/restoro/c54f4694-d0c9-40cb-906d-c3d3b6ccb00d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is restoro legit

2. Is Restoro a Microsoft program?

3. what is restoro on computer

4. is restoro software safe