Windows 10: Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download?

Discus and support Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Roblox is one of my favorite games despite it being free and I'm getting tired of playing the same limited games with limited control on mobile. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Xman1142003, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download?

Roblox is one of my favorite games despite it being free and I'm getting tired of playing the same limited games with limited control on mobile. I asked my parents if we can get it on the family gaming computer so I can have more control and play better games on Roblox but they think Roblox contains malware and is going to destroy the computer. The computer is very high end, an Alienware Aurora R10. I already know about the free robux scams and all that stuff but will any games infect the computer if there's like a malware script in the game or something? Thanks and I really need this because they think the game is harmful and I really want to play it on a computer for once. Thanks.

:)

Xman1142003, Jan 20, 2021
  2. helloNC Win User

Roblox virus

If I download roblox from the microsoft store and I play it will i get a virus on my computer?

helloNC, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Ferds_N Win User
    Roblox virus

Hi there helloNC, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, No you will not get Virus if you play Roblox coming from Microsoft Store. You will get virus if you open a file contained with virus, browse from suspicious sites or install an unverified
    software. But in Roblox no. It's a free to play game that you can download in Microsoft Store. you can play to your heart's content.

Ferds_N, Jan 20, 2021
  4. HectorPaz Win User

Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download?

Can Roblox give you a virus?

Hi DaveM121 thank you I'm going to tell my parents that it is safe that I won't get a virus for downloading Roblox and playing world of tanks

Also can you give me a list of games i could play for free and with no viruses because i want to play some games on the computer and don't know what games

HectorPaz, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download?

1. Will Roblox give me a virus or harm my computer on download? - Similar Threads - Roblox virus harm

2. Everything I download gives me a virus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everything I download gives me a virus: Basically I was having this issue where google would randomly change to bing due to a virus, I installed malawarebytes and that fixed it. However, now whenever I install ANY files, the browser changs again either during the same day ora fter a day or two. Even a simple png...
  3. Everything I download gives me a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything I download gives me a virus: Basically I was having this issue where google would randomly change to bing due to a virus, I installed malawarebytes and that fixed it. However, now whenever I install ANY files, the browser changs again either during the same day ora fter a day or two. Even a simple png...
  4. Everything I download gives me a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is resetting my computer constantly harmful?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is resetting my computer constantly harmful?: (Sorry if my English is not perfect I am native) I have been working with a Windows 10 for about 2 or 3 years, and in the first year, I didn’t really care about my computer getting any type of malware, since I store everything online and I don’t share any personal...
  6. Is Java harmful to the computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Java harmful to the computer?: Hi, I have a PC where there is an administrator (my father :]) and I have an application (Badlion Client, a client with modifications for Minecraft) and with this application I can play these mods. As you may know, Minecraft is Java, this client is also Java, because this is...
  7. Roblox virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox virus: If I download roblox from the microsoft store and I play it will i get a virus on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-virus/c2b72d4e-f93d-42e8-9626-f027dc004071
  8. Roblox virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox virus: Will my computer get a virus if I download it from the microsoft store and play it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-virus/2cfa304b-ab57-40d2-91b8-644a1af54796
  9. Can Roblox give you a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Roblox give you a virus?: can Roblox give you a virus because that is one of my favorite games to play on pc and I want to play it and I want to know if it gives me a virus when i play it because my dad said i can't play any games on the computer so can i get help please so i can prove to my parents...
  10. My new computer is giving me a error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a