Windows 10: Will stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware.

Discus and support Will stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi:) After i play a pc game I just stop them using End process feature as it tooks less time.(but not for system processes ,sure;) I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimmyKK, Jun 4, 2019.

1. TimmyKK Win User

Will stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware.

HiWill stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware. :)

After i play a pc game I just stop them using End process feature as it tooks less time.(but not for system processes ,sureWill stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware. ;)

I never experienced a crrupt save file or crash at next start on those applications.

My problem is, is it bad for my pc (to RAM, hard drive HDD or processor) ?

Does it affect the lifepan of pc?

Because, I stop them while my pc is doing some task.

Thanks !

PS: I use a simple application(super F4) to end the process of the running programme. It allows me to assign a hot key to perform end proccess without task manager.(ctrl+alt+F4)

:)

TimmyKK, Jun 4, 2019

2. programme stopped working

I have used a graphics programme called My Craft Studio for over a year. Yesterday I went to use it and it said the programme has stopped working and a report will be sent to Microsoft. Fat lot of good that does. Why has it decided to no longer let me use
    it? I have hundreds of files specifically for it that I now can not open. Please can anyone help?

So far I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, run a virus scan (all fine) used disc cleanup and reinstalled from a different cd with the programme included. Still the same - "stopped working". So very frustrating and I have also had problems with
    the latest update to v1803 which crashed my PC completely (I have posted elsewhere about that). I eventually managed to get the previous version of Windows back but could that have done something to affect this programme? Nothing else - fingers crossed - has
    been affected.

Btw, not sure if this is the correct category?

Unhappysurfer, Jun 4, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 4, 2019
  4. HairyFool Win User

Windows 10 SSD Boot and Sleep faliure

Windows cannot stop the BIOS recognising the SSD. If at any time you can go into the BIOS and the SSD is not listed then you have an (intermittent) hardware fault. It does not matter what the precursor steps are if the hardware was OK it must be listed

Step 6 is categorical, you have a hardware fault. BIOS device recognition is always before drivers load so they cannot affect the process

HairyFool, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Will stop a programme by "End process"affect my pc hardware. - Similar Threads - stop programme End

2. My pc can't show my hardware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc can't show my hardware.: My pc cant show my hardware like my motherboard, cpu, gpu, ect, and my pc name shows up as /f when programs try to get my pc's name, like in razer synapse it makes a profile called /f-default. I have tried everything like the system information/msinfo32.exe the DirectX...
  3. My pc can't show my hardware.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc can't show my hardware.: My pc cant show my hardware like my motherboard, cpu, gpu, ect, and my pc name shows up as /f when programs try to get my pc's name, like in razer synapse it makes a profile called /f-default. I have tried everything like the system information/msinfo32.exe the DirectX...
  4. High end PC has monitors cut out and Hardware Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High end PC has monitors cut out and Hardware Errors: So I recently bought a new pc. It is very good: i9 10850k, ROG STRIX Z490-A Gaming, RTX 3080, 32 gigs of RAM... the pc is a beast. One problem though. One or both monitors I have connected go black. One is 2k 144hz, but I run games at 2k 120hz. The other monitor is 1080p...
  5. How do I stop a certain programme closing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop a certain programme closing?: I know this question has been asked many times, but this is slightly different. At my work we run a machine using windows 10. The power to the factory cut out and now everytime we use this programme it closes itself. Any ideas on why this could be?...
  6. programmes

programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"
  7. Recent Windows update is stopping me watching my downloaded programmes on BBCiplayer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows update is stopping me watching my downloaded programmes on BBCiplayer: The latest update no longer allows me to watch my downloaded programmes on BBCiplayer and below is the message I get "Downloaded programmes may be temporarily unavailable until licences are renewed. You will need to be in the UK to do this" Unfortunately I won't be home...
  8. Restore my programmes

Restore my programmes: For some reson all my saved stuff such as yahoo fb twitter has all disappeared off my google chrome button, how can I reset to an earlier date to see if they come back on windows 10 on my laptop...
  9. WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC: THIS Program reckoned it owed me some money.. now I can't seem to contact them What is going on ? they come up as Aplemix but I cant get to them? TED...
  10. programmes stop working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programmes stop working on Windows 10: I have an issue with two programs installed on my PC. I was able to install them and they ran perfectly well but suddenly they stopped working and I couldn't do anything with it. If I try reinstalling them, they also don’t work. They are Coreldraw 8 and THQ's Dawn of War and...