Windows 10: Will the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 eventually be added to Automatic Updates?

Discus and support Will the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 eventually be added to Automatic Updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used the Windows 10 Update Assistant to install this Featured Update, Version 1903. 2 days ago I received this back after 7 hours of downloading &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ruth2340, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

Will the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 eventually be added to Automatic Updates?

I used the Windows 10 Update Assistant to install this Featured Update, Version 1903. 2 days ago

I received this back after 7 hours of downloading & trying to Install with the Windows 10 Update Assistant.

"We couldn't install this Update, but you can try again." (0x80070652)

So my question is, "Will that Update eventually be added to Automatically installed Updates?"

Because I don't think I want to try it again, with or without the Update Assistant.

:)

Ruth2340, Aug 17, 2019
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 17, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Will the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 eventually be added to Automatic Updates?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Will the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 eventually be added to Automatic Updates? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Will the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 eventually be added to Automatic Updates? - Similar Threads - Feature Update Version

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 Failed to insatll after several times downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update-to-windows-10-version-1903/56dac4ef-d2cc-451a-8305-0a3a083e05a5
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: I tried to get this update and get these error messages. How can I get around this? 0xc1900101 0xc1900104 0x80240034 I would like to get this installed with little to no reformatting or reinstalling Windows 10 if possible...
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Hi Trying to get Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 to run on my desktop. I get as far as Getting things ready – 94% and I cant get it to progress. I have uninstalled lots of programs and files space should not be the issue any advice greatly received Ray...
  5. Feature to update Window 10, version 1903

Feature to update Window 10, version 1903: I've been trying to update my Windows in the past three days. I guess all the updates are successfully updated despite all the pending download, pending install, pending restart. The only one seems having problem is "Feature to update Window 10, version 1903". I don't know...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Good Evening, The Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 has tried to download this evening (I'm currently on 1809) but I didn't ask for it (it has been sat for months as a separate area and button on "Update" ) I suddenly say it saying "Preparing the System" very...
  7. Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903

Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903: I thought I had updated Windows 10 to Version 1903 about a month ago. But I am still on Version 1803. How can I Update to Version 1903 and what is meant by (but your device isn't quite ready for it) How can I find out what is not up to date etc and correct the problem. The...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: My machine is attempting to install "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" and is having huge problems beginning with being incredibly slow and then after reboot deleting all and starting again or same again but surviving the first reboot to the second reboot and then...
  9. Windows 10, Version 1903 Feature Update

Windows 10, Version 1903 Feature Update: I would like to hear about opinions about whether to go ahead with installing Windows 10, Version 1903 or wait until enough experience has proved it is problem-free. I am not a computer expert, so quite hesitant to download and install it....
  10. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: guys while i am repeatedly trying to install this new update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" i am having problems and my computer shows me an error (ie: 0x8007000e ). i have even tried many procedure with the assistance through web but still is being...