Windows 10: Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10?

Discus and support Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this is talking about if the Gateway NE71B11u laptop will run very well with Windows 10 or not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasWoolum_1830, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10?

this is talking about if the Gateway NE71B11u laptop will run very well with Windows 10 or not.

:)

ThomasWoolum_1830, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  3. reloading windows in gateway laptop

A friend of mine had the same problem with his gateway laptop. Gateway didn't supply him with an original windows CD and instead forced him to burn a copy from a partition on his hard drive. It turned out that the CD he had burned was corrupt and that was what was causing the failed install. He got a new copy from bestbuy and that allowed him to install windows without any problems.

So is your CD an original windows CD or is it a recovery CD burned from a partition on your hard drive?

Polaris573, Jul 11, 2019
  4. maximusek Win User

Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10?

reloading windows in gateway laptop

Hi guys, first thx for your posts. It looks like that: this isn't my first time with win reinstalation but first time with laptop. A few days ago I had problem with desktop (gateway), Bios upgrade, and everything was about "bios tatooing by gateway". I thought I have the same problem with laptop, gateway did something. I was using win98 start disc, because I didn't know how to get into the DOS, but no results. The most stupid thing is, after I made new partitions, reformated'em, I went into the bios and IDE 0 - nothing, IDE - 1 cdrw/dvd drive. In that case I suspect my HDD. About trivial suggestion (I think it isn't trivial, it's a very common mistake), when I removed CD, there is message "OS not found", but I know, I don't have to do it, that problem was with 3.5" drive during win95, 98. Anyway, what do you think now, should I order new HDD?? the old is samsung made, my opinion about samsung HDD is ... (I shouldn't write it here, too much s... and f...)*Smile Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10? :) - I prefer WD or Maxtor, eventually Seagate...thx for every post

maximusek, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10?

1. Will the Gateway NE71B11u Laptop run very well with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Gateway NE71B11u Laptop

2. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will windows 10 run well ?: Hello, I need to know if Windows 10 is gonna be better for performances than Windows 7. Knowing that I need something else if i want to get an OS that will more probably be compatible with games that aren't anymore on Windows 7.Will it at least run Minecraft Java with these...
  3. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 10 run well ?: Hello, I need to know if Windows 10 is gonna be better for performances than Windows 7. Knowing that I need something else if i want to get an OS that will more probably be compatible with games that aren't anymore on Windows 7.Will it at least run Minecraft Java with these...
  4. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. For the last few days, the machine has been running extremely slowly, and I can't figure out why. I'm running my usual load--Mail, Firefox, TuneIn, and the occasional Libre Office Writer. I haven't made any changes to my system, and I can't...
  6. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. For the last few days, the machine has been running extremely slowly, and I can't figure out why. I'm running my usual load--Mail, Firefox, TuneIn, and the occasional Libre Office Writer. I haven't made any changes to my system, and I can't...
  7. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. laptop is not running well.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    laptop is not running well.: there is so much problem that 1.MS Store is not running nothing is downloading always shows error. 2.window is not updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-not-running-well/f517cfaa-7d4e-45de-8a46-a1fed031b2f9
  9. Windows 10 Laptop running very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Laptop running very slow: hi this is marnirao I was purchased new laptop, that configuration are as follows:- Lenovo Ideapad 330 Windows 10 home Single Language Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 - 7130U CPU @ 2.70 GHz 4 GB RAM 1 TB Hard Disk From the fist day onwards I am trying to use better. But...
  10. How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?: HP Pavilion 17 e098nr AMD A4-5000 Quad Core(4 CPUs) ~1.5GHz 4GB RAM Radeon HD 8330 500GB Does it give better performance than windows 8.1? I'm using windows 8.1 now and it doesn't run great all the time when using multiple browsers on laptop screen and HDMi to my tele...