Windows 10: Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us...

Discus and support Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; will it, cause I play lots of mc java servers and bedrock ones too. also, will this make me able to log into bedrock with my java account username?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SandyPlayz86, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us...

will it, cause I play lots of mc java servers and bedrock ones too.

also, will this make me able to log into bedrock with my java account username?

Also: will it affect anything with our accounts other than the having to use microsoft?

:)

SandyPlayz86, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us... :(

Zakin, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us...

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us...

1. Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us... - Similar Threads - move Minecraft accounts

2. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  3. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  4. Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's: How to move a game from parent's Microsoft account to child's account? I bought a game using my account, and the game is available only in my account, and my son doesn't have access to his Minecraft. Is there any possibility to move the game to my son's account? I don't want...
  5. Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's: How to move a game from parent's Microsoft account to child's account? I bought a game using my account, and the game is available only in my account, and my son doesn't have access to his Minecraft. Is there any possibility to move the game to my son's account? I don't want...
  6. Possible account hack - Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible account hack - Minecraft: Hi all,I think that there is someone using my email to log into Minecraft.I have just logged into Minecraft using a MS account trying to fix a issue for a child - I don't play it myself only to find a user name that I would never have chosen already exists for that login.Is...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account: Please help I have made 3 accounts on Microsoft for Minecraft but every time it says that my code has expired I only want to play servers! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-microsoft-account/751625c6-47bc-4042-9a01-d2b8240466a4
  8. Will the move from Minecraft accounts for Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will the move from Minecraft accounts for Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us...: will it, cause I play lots of mc java servers and bedrock ones too. also, will this make me able to log into bedrock with my java account username? Also: will it affect anything with our accounts other than the having to use microsoft?...
  9. Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving a game from one Microsoft account to another Minecraft: Hello, I have digital Minecraft game on my laptop and now I want to play this game on my PC. On those computers there are different Microsoft accounts. How can I play Minecraft on my PC? Thanks in advanced. F1l1p...
  10. Microsoft Account and Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account and Minecraft: Hi, i purchased and installed Windows 10 version of Minecraft on my neighbours laptop for her son. I bought it with my own credit card. My neighbour has her own Microsoft account as do I. Minecraft installed ok and plays ok. When i try to sign into Microsoft it says “ We...