Windows 10: will the new windows update fix this

Discus and support will the new windows update fix this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; in the last windows 10 update there was a problem in such as tablet mode botton and some other bottens are missing in the action center and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ISHAM NAZAR, Dec 2, 2020.

1. will the new windows update fix this

in the last windows 10 update there was a problem in such as tablet mode botton and some other bottens are missing in the action center and some changes are there will this windows update fix this

:)

ISHAM NAZAR, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Xzibit Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Dec 2, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond will the new windows update fix this :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 2, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

will the new windows update fix this

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

will the new windows update fix this

1. will the new windows update fix this - Similar Threads - update fix

2. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  3. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  6. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  7. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  9. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  10. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...