Windows 10: will the new windows update fix this

Discus and support will the new windows update fix this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; in the last windows 10 update there was a problem in such as tablet mode botton and some other bottens are missing in the action center and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ISHAM NAZAR, Dec 2, 2020.

1. will the new windows update fix this

in the last windows 10 update there was a problem in such as tablet mode botton and some other bottens are missing in the action center and some changes are there will this windows update fix this

:)

ISHAM NAZAR, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Xzibit Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Dec 2, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond will the new windows update fix this :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 2, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

will the new windows update fix this

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

will the new windows update fix this

1. will the new windows update fix this - Similar Threads - update fix

2. Should I go forward with restoring the system because I couldn't fix windows update issues?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I go forward with restoring the system because I couldn't fix windows update issues?: I probably had disabled windows update WU sometime in 2020. In 14th January 2021 I discovered that to download an app from the microsoft store I need to have WU enabled, so I went to do that and the issues began. At first I tried to access windows update from settings but...
  3. Please fix Windows 10, version 1511 update history page

Please fix Windows 10, version 1511 update history page: Take a look at this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000824 This page sidebar is broken - some updates e.g. KB4088779 are listed multiple times, some e.g. KB4093109 are missing. If you visit this page:...
  4. Update error how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update error how can I fix this?: submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kva4n8/update_error_how_can_i_fix_this/
  5. what is "windows update error 0x8024ce0e" and how to fix it?

what is "windows update error 0x8024ce0e" and how to fix it?: Acer firmware 1.08 on Acer Spin 5 SP513-5N Computer in use for just 1 month so far. I have rebooted as system requestes. I deleted firmware that shows the issue hoping it wiill correct itself and I looked up the code with no luck. Help please....
  6. when I elect delayed update, will a fixed version be added if needed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when I elect delayed update, will a fixed version be added if needed?: I wish to maximize system stability, and I am aware that certain former updates were premature, and stability was sacrificed. So if I set Windows Update to install 3 weeks after the 2nd Tuesday, what actually happens if a problem with the update is realized after the second...
  7. Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update: Ever since the latest update to my main PC there has been an issue with my auto that I can't not figure out how to fix. I've tried everything I can think of. Here is the issue: Every once in a while when playing a video, a game, in a voice chat, or playing music...the media...
  8. How to fix windows update error 0x8007002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix windows update error 0x8007002: Hi Steve this side. Currently using HP Elitebook. Yesterday, I ran the windows update. But it fails to install the update and displaying "Error 0x8007002" Is there anyone who can help me out....
  9. After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by...

After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by...: submitted by /u/Gab2567_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kolxtd/after_updating_windows_i_have_those_strange_cpu/
  10. Update stuck; cannot get to Windows to fix

Update stuck; cannot get to Windows to fix: Hello, I am setting up a new laptop running Windows 10. After getting everything installed, I had updates prompted when I went to restart. The update process gets to 38% and stays there for a while, then I get an error message and the computer reboots. On reboot, the update...