Windows 10: Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?

Discus and support Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There has been a bug in Windows 10 for some years now where the notification comes in from seemingly random y-positions towards the bottom right hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zucc_book, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?

There has been a bug in Windows 10 for some years now where the notification comes in from seemingly random y-positions towards the bottom right hand side of the screen before snapping to the correct position. If I recall correctly it was supposedly "fixed" a few versions back but I still encounter it on a daily basis.

submitted by /u/Zucc_book
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zucc_book, Feb 21, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed? :)

Darknova, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?

Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?

1. Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed? - Similar Threads - notification animation bug

2. Will Quick Access bug in File Explorer (causing no refresh) ever be fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Quick Access bug in File Explorer (causing no refresh) ever be fixed?: [ATTACH] For some time I've experienced an annoying bug in File explorer. Whenever you drag and drop a file, delete a file, create a file, delete many files, there isn't a refresh happening and you need to press manually F5 to see changes.. Once I disabled these two Quick...
  3. So tired of Windows explorer. Will it ever get "fixed"?

So tired of Windows explorer. Will it ever get "fixed"?: This is getting beyond tiresome now. I like the direction Windows 10 is slowly going, but it seems as is tradition with Microsoft, it's always half the work done. Never quite there, so close. Windows explorer has been irritating me for years, I'm sure these issues have been...
  4. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  5. anyone else ever had this bug? can be fixed by changing the icon and then defaulting it...

anyone else ever had this bug? can be fixed by changing the icon and then defaulting it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chem1calWaste [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilbavg/anyone_else_ever_had_this_bug_can_be_fixed_by/
  6. Will the store ever get fixed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Will the store ever get fixed?: I'm doing a 110gb download and i'm bored as hell because apparently i'm not allowed to do anything else while this is downloading. I keep trying different games both online and offline and basically as soon as i alt+tab into a game i come straight back out to an error...
  7. Windows 10 Custom Cursor Animation Bug

Windows 10 Custom Cursor Animation Bug: Hi, I develop custom animated cursors as a part of my hobby as a graphic designer. They were all working fine 'till version 1809 update came in November 2018. Up until now, the bug is still persistent with the latest Windows version; 1909. Back before 1809, the animation on...
  8. Custom Cursors Animation Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Cursors Animation Bug: I have developed a number of custom animated cursors as a part of my hobby as a graphic designer. They were all working fine 'till version 1809 update came inNovember 2018. Up until now, the bug is still persistent with the latest Windows version; 1909. Back before 1809,...
  9. Will it ever be fixed?

Will it ever be fixed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch4m1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esf3d0/will_it_ever_be_fixed/
  10. is the networking ever going to get fixed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is the networking ever going to get fixed?: I am starting to believe that someone on here is not believing me when i say the windows networking does not work because of the responses i have gotten. There is nothing that can be done, it is broken. Why does no one believe me? I click on network, click my computer,...