Windows 10: Will the store ever get fixed?

Discus and support Will the store ever get fixed? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm doing a 110gb download and i'm bored as hell because apparently i'm not allowed to do anything else while this is downloading. I keep trying... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeFuNkT187, May 6, 2020.

1. Will the store ever get fixed?

I'm doing a 110gb download and i'm bored as hell because apparently i'm not allowed to do anything else while this is downloading. I keep trying different games both online and offline and basically as soon as i alt+tab into a game i come straight back out to an error downloading. I refresh the download and it continues but god forbid i should try and go back into my game. So since I can do nothing else i came here to vent and ask a simple question.

No I don't want to sign in out, no i don't want to pointlessly update things, no i don't want to read/try random repair stuff or pretty much any of the other random "frontlines" tech help I've read. I've gone through post after post after post spanning years last one i looked at was at least 2014 with endless "try this", "try that" comments. This is a problem for many people over the years and I have yet to see a solution so it's obvious there is a problem with the store and there is no point me trying to fix things on my end. So instead of asking for help/advice with the problem itself I'll simply restate the subject:

Will the store ever get fixed?

:)

DeFuNkT187, May 6, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 6, 2020
  3. store app is not working

Hi Abhishek,

To fix this, we suggest that you clear and reset the Windows Store cache in Windows 10.

Here are the steps:

• Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R.
    • In the text field, type WSReset.exe, and then click
      OK

That command will clear and reset the Windows Store cache and relaunch the Store for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 6, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Will the store ever get fixed? - Similar Threads - store ever fixed

2. did you ever fix this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    did you ever fix this problem: i have had the sam issue and i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-you-ever-fix-this-problem/4836bc43-0f62-4b8c-8631-678aea96b916
  3. Windows10 - Will Microsoft ever fix it's terrible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 - Will Microsoft ever fix it's terrible: Yeah, that forum is good, so much info on there you can sometimes just search the forums and get an answer. No crib sheet answers! Upvote 1[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  4. Windows10 - Will Microsoft ever fix it's terrible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 - Will Microsoft ever fix it's terrible: Yeah, that forum is good, so much info on there you can sometimes just search the forums and get an answer. No crib sheet answers! Upvote 1[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  5. So tired of Windows explorer. Will it ever get "fixed"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So tired of Windows explorer. Will it ever get "fixed"?: This is getting beyond tiresome now. I like the direction Windows 10 is slowly going, but it seems as is tradition with Microsoft, it's always half the work done. Never quite there, so close. Windows explorer has been irritating me for years, I'm sure these issues have been...
  6. Will Paint ever get updated?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Paint ever get updated?: It retains all the bugs it had from windows 7 and 8 for example, flipping an image left or right of an image like a sprite gets rid of the lower area. And sometimes the color black can't be selected. Opening up an image and using the eraser recolor method doesn't work for...
  7. Will the "Listen To" playback to "Default Device" function ever get fixed again?

Will the "Listen To" playback to "Default Device" function ever get fixed again?: It's a issue that is described by some users here already: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-up-causes-listening-to-input-device/5521af27-7c55-408c-bcc9-42dbfc9d64d8 Basically when you have any input device set to "Listen To" output to...
  8. Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?

Will the notification animation bug ever get fixed?: There has been a bug in Windows 10 for some years now where the notification comes in from seemingly random y-positions towards the bottom right hand side of the screen before snapping to the correct position. If I recall correctly it was supposedly "fixed" a few versions...
  9. Will it ever be fixed?

Will it ever be fixed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch4m1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esf3d0/will_it_ever_be_fixed/
  10. is the networking ever going to get fixed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is the networking ever going to get fixed?: I am starting to believe that someone on here is not believing me when i say the windows networking does not work because of the responses i have gotten. There is nothing that can be done, it is broken. Why does no one believe me? I click on network, click my computer,...