Windows 10: Will The Upcoming Release of Windows 10-Home Be Able to Delay Updates?

Discus and support Will The Upcoming Release of Windows 10-Home Be Able to Delay Updates? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I understand that some versions of Windows 10 allow users to delay updates for up to seven days. Is that feature coming to Windows 10 Home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackPlatt, Nov 26, 2018.

1. JackPlatt Win User

Will The Upcoming Release of Windows 10-Home Be Able to Delay Updates?

Hello,

I understand that some versions of Windows 10 allow users to delay updates for up to seven days. Is that feature coming to Windows 10 Home? I am currently on build 1803.

Jack

:)

JackPlatt, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Nov 26, 2018
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    PirateBoy, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Will The Upcoming Release of Windows 10-Home Be Able to Delay Updates? - Similar Threads - Upcoming Release Home

2. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 upcoming update info: Dear Microsoft,I have been seeing these days that Windows 10 is not getting a single UI revamp. In Windows 10 21H1 and 22H2, there were only new features for advanced users. The information about the upcoming 22H2 update is also not available. I have been using Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upcoming update info: Dear Microsoft,I have been seeing these days that Windows 10 is not getting a single UI revamp. In Windows 10 21H1 and 22H2, there were only new features for advanced users. The information about the upcoming 22H2 update is also not available. I have been using Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Reminder: Upcoming Windows 10 Driver Release Schedule Dates

in Windows 10 News
    Reminder: Upcoming Windows 10 Driver Release Schedule Dates: As the U.S. holiday season fast approaches, we wanted to remind you of the Driver Shiproom block out days, and what that means for the release of drivers that require “Microsoft Approval”. The last day to submit a driver to start rolling out in 2020...
  7. Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release: [ATTACH] AI in Microsoft 365 is driving a significant shift in how people interact with Microsoft 365 applications. Our experiences personalize and adapt to you, support you and help amplify your skills. You can see this shift in the personalized experiences we are enabling...
  8. The upcoming Windows 10 features may not have a release date

in Windows 10 News
    The upcoming Windows 10 features may not have a release date: Microsoft has been working on a more straightforward approach for the upcoming Windows 10 feature updates. As part of the new approach, Microsoft is making significant changes to the Fast Ring of Windows Insider program. Moving forward, Fast Ring will get new builds from the...
  9. what are the upcoming update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what are the upcoming update for windows 10: I want to know just what are the upcoming update for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-upcoming-update-for-windows-10/2b602c2f-316b-4eaf-95e6-d24ef38016d9
  10. Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates: We want to let you know about an important change coming to the release schedule for Office updates so that you can plan accordingly. Until now, both security and non-security updates have been released on the second Tuesday of each month. Starting in April, the non-security...