Windows 10: will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11

Discus and support will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i just wondering if there be a free upgrade from windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marlonsmith99, Oct 16, 2023.

1. will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11

i just wondering if there be a free upgrade from windows 11

:)

marlonsmith99, Oct 16, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2023
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11 :)

rtwjunkie, Oct 16, 2023
  4. Nordic Win User

will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 16, 2023
Thema:

will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11

1. will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11 - Similar Threads - free versoin upgrade

2. will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will there be a free versoin of windows 12 so i can upgrade from windows 11: i just wondering if there be a free upgrade from windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-there-be-a-free-versoin-of-windows-12-so-i/99f9fd71-763f-4e5e-88b4-ccbb556004b4
  3. Will windows 12 23h2 be free to upgrade from windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 12 23h2 be free to upgrade from windows 11 home: HI I would like to ask a question. Today I read an article that said it had a leak that microsoft was going to make windows 12 as a suscription service. I would just like to now if this is going to be the case for me to upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 for free no...
  4. Will windows 12 23h2 be free to upgrade from windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 12 23h2 be free to upgrade from windows 11 home: HI I would like to ask a question. Today I read an article that said it had a leak that microsoft was going to make windows 12 as a suscription service. I would just like to now if this is going to be the case for me to upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 for free no...
  5. upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 download: upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-12-download/a3f7a98f-6ef4-42b4-a5fb-8b227a10f16c
  6. upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 download

upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 download: upgrade from windows 11 to windows 12 download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-12-download/a3f7a98f-6ef4-42b4-a5fb-8b227a10f16c
  7. Upgrading to windows 12 with product key from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to windows 12 with product key from windows 11: HelloI have a windows 11 laptop that is activated with Windows 11 Home. Recently windows 12 was found, soIf my windows 11 is activated, and i upgrade to windows 12, will windows 12 still be activated with the same product key as windows 11?Thanks....
  8. Upgrading to windows 12 with product key from windows 11

Upgrading to windows 12 with product key from windows 11: HelloI have a windows 11 laptop that is activated with Windows 11 Home. Recently windows 12 was found, soIf my windows 11 is activated, and i upgrade to windows 12, will windows 12 still be activated with the same product key as windows 11?Thanks....
  9. Can i upgrade for free for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i upgrade for free for Windows 11?: Is it free or will I need to pay for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-for-free-for-windows-11/b9109793-b09c-4753-ba53-e96e1e75b495
  10. Windows 11 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 free upgrade: I have Hp15s FQ2072TU and have Windows10 home with a lifetime activation.the free upgrade to windows 11 is available for my laptop.If i do upgrade,my windows11 also remain activated for lifetime or not?...