Windows 10: Will there be a new version coming soon?

Discus and support Will there be a new version coming soon? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LcOCTOBER, Sep 15, 2018.

1. LcOCTOBER Win User

Will there be a new version coming soon?

I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please design a less intrusive operating system. These never ending updates that take over the computer and shut you down in the middle of work are insane. I have been pulling my hair out for the past year. It goes through and endless loop of installing, and uninstalling because something went wrong. This happens daily and I have no control. Regardless of my issue, everyone complains about this in some degree. I really miss the days of Vista

:)

LcOCTOBER, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

Read more: New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Any new AMD's coming out?

Some of the very early roadmaps from AMD suggested this time around there should have been a Phenom 9700 (2.40 GHz) but clearly, AMD seems to be busy rolling out the bug-free B3 stepping chips, for quad-core it has to be Phenom 9x50. So we'll be seeing 9550, 9650 and hopefully 9750 soon. Soon = late March/April. The Phenom X3 (Toliman core) lineup is on its way though.

btarunr, Sep 15, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Will there be a new version coming soon? - Similar Threads - version coming soon

2. Update not installing and the new version not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  3. Update not installing and the new version not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  4. Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2: One desktop and laptop updated without any problems. On the other PC I get this message:I ran PC Health Check and it shows everything is fine. Any idea why I am getting this message on only one PC?...
  5. Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2: One desktop and laptop updated without any problems. On the other PC I get this message:I ran PC Health Check and it shows everything is fine. Any idea why I am getting this message on only one PC?...
  6. Windows 10 21H1 is coming soon, here are the new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H1 is coming soon, here are the new features: Microsoft has confirmed that this fall’s feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be identical to the already-available May 2020 Update (version 2004). If the typical upgrade scheduled is followed again, we’ll see Windows 10 21H1 update in the Spring of 2021, but rumours suggest...
  7. What is new and coming soon to Microsoft 365 at Build 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is new and coming soon to Microsoft 365 at Build 2020: It’s opening day for Build, and the first time we’re holding our annual developer conference entirely online. In this era of remote everything, technology is enabling us to keep providing experiences like Build even though we can’t meet in...
  8. Coming Soon to Avast Final Builds NEW Threat Alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Coming Soon to Avast Final Builds NEW Threat Alerts: Coming Soon to Avast is New Center of Screen Threat/Detection alerts, (Currently in Beta) no response from Avast Staff/Developers on if these are staying, but since they just released a new beta version 17.6.2307 and they remain, think the new threat alerts are remaining....
  9. New Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter coming soon: Back in 2014, we launched a brand-new accessory that allowed people to project anything from a Miracast®-enabled tablet, laptop, or smartphone onto a big screen, wirelessly. The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter didn’t rely on specific apps to display content – any and all...
  10. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10: At its October Windows 10 event, Microsoft showed off a new taskbar-based My People feature. But tied to that is an improved Share experience, which can now be enabled (sort of) in Insider builds. “We asked ourselves, what would it mean to prioritize our most important...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will there be a new version of windows soon