Windows 10: Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

Discus and support Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the subject says, will I be able to add LGBT Holiday's to the add calander feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JasonGeiger2, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

As the subject says, will I be able to add LGBT Holiday's to the add calander feature?

:)

JasonGeiger2, Jun 8, 2019

2. uk holidays sync with my phone calander

Hi There,

Could you please tell me how to sync/add UK holidays to the calander on my phone.

I have used Hotmail Calander to add lots of different dates to my phone calander and that has worked perfectly, but not UK holidays which are all on the Hotmail Calander.

MY phone is HTC & Mozart running OS Version 7.0.7392.0

Regards

John Couling

JohnCouling, Jun 8, 2019
  3. my calander showing united states holidays but i want indian holidays wat to do?????????????????????

my calander showing united states holidays but i want indian holidays wat to do?????????????????????

jayaraj jay, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

Canadian Holidays sync with my phone calander

Hello, can i sync my phone calander with Canadian holidays instead of US?

Phone info is

Samsung SGH-i917t

OS version 7.10.7720.68

thank you

leonardchee, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

1. Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature? - Similar Threads - add LGBTQ Holiday's

2. Optional feature installation issue: can't Add any feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional feature installation issue: can't Add any feature: Hi, community! I'm trying basically to Add Windows Media Player, When I'm trying to add it and when I do preform "install" - I click "back" and the progression is all gray, no progress. It's taking some time and the installation is finished (without any progression mark on...
  3. How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?: I'm trying to add holidays calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar app. I know there is a button in the app for me to "Add calendars," however, the options pagefor "Holidays calendar" is always loading. I tried using different network/wifi and etc..but the page is always loading,...
  4. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  5. No way to add "homegroup" as Ethernet network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No way to add "homegroup" as Ethernet network: Just installed Win10 update. My computer can no longer join Ethernet: homegroup (Internet is only option) I There os NO "Choose homegroup and sharing" option on Network and Internet page.?!?!...
  6. Developer finds a way to add Firefox and Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline feature

in Windows 10 News
    Developer finds a way to add Firefox and Chrome to Windows 10 Timeline feature: Microsoft earlier this year launched Windows 10 April 2018 Update and it comes with a new feature called Timeline that allows users to create snapshots of their activities and restore them within the next 30 days. Timeline stores snapshots of almost everything including the...
  7. Best way to add custom tiles?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best way to add custom tiles?: I've seen some different solutions, but I've been wondering what really is the absolute best way to add your own custom tiles to the start menu. Hopefully without having it open a separate program everytime you want to use one of your own. Currently Windows 10 makes all the...
  8. Any way to add programs to default list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to add programs to default list?: I use Eudora 7.1 for email in Windows 10. It's an old program that is no longer supported; however, it works perfectly. But it's not showing as my default email program and isn't listed among available choices. Is there any way to add it to the list so I can make it the...
  9. Any way to make/add custom tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to make/add custom tiles?: Is there anyway to make tiles for Win10? Pinning apps to the start menu looks horrible.. 10525
  10. Is there way to programmatically add folders to Windows10 Quick Access

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there way to programmatically add folders to Windows10 Quick Access: I am running windows 10 pro I would like to add folders to quick access using a script. Using powershell, cmd, wmi etc. I know that I can access quick access by using from the run prompt shell:::{679F85CB-0220-4080-B29B-5540CC05AAB6} to take me to quick access. I have...