Windows 10: Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

Discus and support Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the subject says, will I be able to add LGBT Holiday's to the add calander feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JasonGeiger2, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

As the subject says, will I be able to add LGBT Holiday's to the add calander feature?

:)

JasonGeiger2, Jun 8, 2019

2. uk holidays sync with my phone calander

Hi There,

Could you please tell me how to sync/add UK holidays to the calander on my phone.

I have used Hotmail Calander to add lots of different dates to my phone calander and that has worked perfectly, but not UK holidays which are all on the Hotmail Calander.

MY phone is HTC & Mozart running OS Version 7.0.7392.0

Regards

John Couling

JohnCouling, Jun 8, 2019
  3. my calander showing united states holidays but i want indian holidays wat to do?????????????????????

my calander showing united states holidays but i want indian holidays wat to do?????????????????????

jayaraj jay, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

Canadian Holidays sync with my phone calander

Hello, can i sync my phone calander with Canadian holidays instead of US?

Phone info is

Samsung SGH-i917t

OS version 7.10.7720.68

thank you

leonardchee, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature?

1. Will there be a way to add LGBTQ Holiday's to the add calander feature? - Similar Threads - add LGBTQ Holiday's

2. Please add this feature...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please add this feature...: I just got my new Windows 11 laptop and I love everything about it, except, the taskbar is on the bottom - and can only be on the bottom. I'm disabled and it's really hard to use the taskbar on the bottom. On the top of the screen is best but at this point left or right would...
  3. Please add this feature...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please add this feature...: I just got my new Windows 11 laptop and I love everything about it, except, the taskbar is on the bottom - and can only be on the bottom. I'm disabled and it's really hard to use the taskbar on the bottom. On the top of the screen is best but at this point left or right would...
  4. Why add this feature??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why add this feature??: Why was bitlocker even added as a feature? It's virtually useless, all it actually does is lock the owner out of their pc after spending hundreds of pounds on expensive hardware just to not be able to bloody use them. My Samsung 860q Evo has been encrypted and there isn't...
  5. Why add this feature??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why add this feature??: Why was bitlocker even added as a feature? It's virtually useless, all it actually does is lock the owner out of their pc after spending hundreds of pounds on expensive hardware just to not be able to bloody use them. My Samsung 860q Evo has been encrypted and there isn't...
  6. Why add this feature??

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. media feature pack not showing in add a feature

media feature pack not showing in add a feature: i tried searching it in the add a feature search bar and checking the optional features that are installed but it doesn't seem to be anywhere, how do i make it appear...
  8. Is there a way to add custom emojis?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to add custom emojis?: I've been using the emoji menu (WIN + .) to good effect for note taking and categorizing. I was wondering if there was a way to add custom emojis so I have more choices I can use. Is this possible to do? submitted by /u/TheInsaneDump [link] [comments]...
  9. Is their a way to add an artist's picture in groove? Or is this a feature the great devs at...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is their a way to add an artist's picture in groove? Or is this a feature the great devs at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CarterGrund [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik0msi/is_their_a_way_to_add_an_artists_picture_in/
  10. how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar

how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar: How do I add Jewish holidays to my calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-jewish-holidays-to-my-calendar/9700b176-cab0-4d48-b568-619d6adf2517