Windows 10: Will there be a windows xp, vista, 7, and 8.1 theme for windows 10?

Discus and support Will there be a windows xp, vista, 7, and 8.1 theme for windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Those operating systems were legendary and maybe they can get a remake as a theme for Windows 10. For the xp theme, the icons, wallpaper, start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SonicGamingTV2019, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Will there be a windows xp, vista, 7, and 8.1 theme for windows 10?

Those operating systems were legendary and maybe they can get a remake as a theme for Windows 10. For the xp theme, the icons, wallpaper, start menu and taskbar will be having the blue luna theme, For the vista theme, it is the same way you did for the windows xp theme. but windows vista styled. For the Windows 7 theme it will have everything in aero if your computer is not aero supported, then it will be the windows 7 basic theme. At last, for the Windows 8.1 theme, the entire start menu will change into the Windows 8.1 start menu, the taskbar will also be transparent like the Windows 7 theme. Dark mode might only work on this.

:)

SonicGamingTV2019, Nov 5, 2020

2. windows 7 8 or 10

Win7, Vista, XP etc. wasn't free, win10 is free for a reason! As they say..... "If you're not paying for it, you're the product!"

techies888, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Windows 8 rollback to 7 or XP

I've stepped back to 7 from 8 there are more and better drivers for 7 .and its close enough to 7 in use she'd like it

theoneandonlymrk, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Will there be a windows xp, vista, 7, and 8.1 theme for windows 10?

windows 7 8 or 10

That's not the point, if and I say if they want to spy they could do it on windows
    Vista, 7, 8 and 10 even XP.
    Remember I said (IF)

Knoxx29, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Will there be a windows xp, vista, 7, and 8.1 theme for windows 10?

1. Will there be a windows xp, vista, 7, and 8.1 theme for windows 10? - Similar Threads - vista theme

2. Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?: And if I can't just downgrade, is it possible to do it some other way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-vista-64-bit/db58e592-acb0-452a-826b-9369cb51a9fa
  3. Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows Vista 64-bit to Windows XP 32-bit?: And if I can't just downgrade, is it possible to do it some other way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-vista-64-bit/db58e592-acb0-452a-826b-9369cb51a9fa
  4. ho il codice Key per Vista installato su Acer al momento dell'acquisto, in seguito è stato...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ho il codice Key per Vista installato su Acer al momento dell'acquisto, in seguito è stato...: desidero attivare windows su questo portatile Acer Estensa 5320 E di cui non ho il codice key con cui è stato installato. Mi potete aiutare? grazie....
  5. ho il codice Key per Vista installato su Acer al momento dell'acquisto, in seguito è stato...

ho il codice Key per Vista installato su Acer al momento dell'acquisto, in seguito è stato...: desidero attivare windows su questo portatile Acer Estensa 5320 E di cui non ho il codice key con cui è stato installato. Mi potete aiutare? grazie....
  6. W7 or vista and older OS looks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W7 or vista and older OS looks: How can I make my w10 look like idk, w98 or xp or vista or something of the sort submitted by /u/justanotherdogno1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1by61mq/w7_or_vista_and_older_os_looks/
  7. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  8. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  9. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....
  10. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....