Windows 10: Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12?

Discus and support Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Our sources from the company confirmed that Microsoft is planning to release a new operating system called Windows 12 in early 2021. Indeed, there will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by williamfurniture, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12?

Our sources from the company confirmed that Microsoft is planning to release a new operating system called Windows 12 in early 2021. Indeed, there will be no Windows 11, as the company decided to jump straight to Windows 12. ... Windows 12 is the bridge between the classic Windows OS and the new innovative Operating System.

:)

williamfurniture, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

about Windows 11 and Windows 12

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Windows 11 and 12.

Currently, the latest version of Windows available is Windows 10 and the information about Windows 11 and 12 are just rumors.

As of now, there is no information available about Windows 11 or 12 officially. If you are using Windows 10, I would suggest you to keep your computer updated with the latest updates.

For more information on installing Windows updates, see Windows Update: FAQ.

I would also suggest you to beware of the sites providing information on downloading Windows. If you wish to download Windows, you can navigate to
    Download Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further information, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 4, 2021
  3. about Windows 11 and Windows 12

I want to ask if it's true that Windows 11 and Windows 12 really exist?

Do these two links provide false information ??

1. <link removed>
    2. <link removed>

Deka_01000100_01001011, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12?

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12?

1. Will there be microsoft launch Windows 11 or 12? - Similar Threads - microsoft launch

2. Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety: I purchased a new laptop for my son and am using Microsoft Family Safety to manage screen time and apps. However, everytime he tries to open Roblox, it crashes. On the other hand, if I log in to Windows using my parental privileges Microsoft account, I have no issue launching...
  3. Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety: I purchased a new laptop for my son and am using Microsoft Family Safety to manage screen time and apps. However, everytime he tries to open Roblox, it crashes. On the other hand, if I log in to Windows using my parental privileges Microsoft account, I have no issue launching...
  4. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  5. Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11

Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11: Microsoft Store unable to launch in window 11.Have tried above method unable to resolve issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-launch-in-window-11/420bb34c-77ef-4a66-89f9-99fb29747be0
  6. Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0xc0000005 whenever I try to launch Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. This error started happening after a recent update, and I've tried various troubleshooting steps like reinstalling Edge and running the Windows Store Apps...
  7. Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge

Error Code 0xc0000005 When Launching Microsoft Edge: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0xc0000005 whenever I try to launch Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. This error started happening after a recent update, and I've tried various troubleshooting steps like reinstalling Edge and running the Windows Store Apps...
  8. Can't launch or install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....
  9. Can't launch or install microsoft store

Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....
  10. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...