Windows 10: Will there be Windows 12?

Discus and support Will there be Windows 12? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be Windows 12? There are rumors about it on the web and since Windows 11 is out, Maybe Microsoft is making Windows twelve... I made up some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SiDaTech, Jun 30, 2022.

1. SiDaTech Win User

Will there be Windows 12?

Will there be Windows 12? There are rumors about it on the web and since Windows 11 is out, Maybe Microsoft is making Windows twelve... I made up some pictures down below to give an idea of what to expect if it does come out.

:)

SiDaTech, Jun 30, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 30, 2022
Thema: