Windows 10: Will there will be a windows11?

Discus and support Will there will be a windows11? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As on 24th June 2021 there is a chance to release windows 11and will it be free to upgrade from windows 10 to 11, like it was for windows 7,8 and 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UtkrishtSuman, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Will there will be a windows11?

As on 24th June 2021 there is a chance to release windows 11and will it be free to upgrade from windows 10 to 11, like it was for windows 7,8 and 8.1 for free to upgrade to windows 10

:)

UtkrishtSuman, Jun 23, 2021

2. 如何升级windows11

我需要升级windows11的教程,请使用中文答复我,谢谢

China YunShanmu, Jun 23, 2021
  3. steve108 Win User
    Windows 11??

Someone on reddit says QTTabBar worked for them on Windows 11: I tested QTTabBar in Windows 11 and it works! : Windows11

steve108, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Will there will be a windows11?

Edwin, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Will there will be a windows11?

1. Will there will be a windows11? - Similar Threads - windows11

2. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  3. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  4. Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows: Hi There. I'm attempting to copy a .wim file of my windows11 work laptop to a new one. My issue is, when launching WinPE I cant see my Windows C: drive or any internal drive for that matter, to then create partitions and apply the .wim image I have. Funnily enough when using...
  5. Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows

Windows11 C: Drive not found in WinPE but can be when in Windows: Hi There. I'm attempting to copy a .wim file of my windows11 work laptop to a new one. My issue is, when launching WinPE I cant see my Windows C: drive or any internal drive for that matter, to then create partitions and apply the .wim image I have. Funnily enough when using...
  6. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  7. Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.

Upgrade from Windows11 home to Windows 11 Pro Failed.: I bought an Acer Aspire Evro 16 with Windows 11 Home pre installed.I have paid £119.99 to Microsoft store, order number 3548372093, to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. When I tried to perform the upgrade it produced the error 0x80070490. Where do I go to resolve this situation?...
  8. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?: I am already having windows 8.1 license version, previously i also upgraded my windows 10 version in your free upgrade offer, but i removed my upgrade and returned to windows 8.1 version. But now updates for 8.1 stopped from your side .also number of software not supporting...
  9. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?: I am already having windows 8.1 license version, previously i also upgraded my windows 10 version in your free upgrade offer, but i removed my upgrade and returned to windows 8.1 version. But now updates for 8.1 stopped from your side .also number of software not supporting...
  10. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?